As soon as GG attached to process, game close itself

gannicustd

Question

Hi I'm trying to attach GG to game 'Super Robot Wars DD' this is the game apk : https://m.apkpure.com/スーパーロボット大戦dd/com.bandainamcoent.srwdd_jp/versions

As soon as I attach GG to the game process

image.thumb.png.feca21c2f251194e5dfbdff291128317.png

it shows : This app will be terminated because of a security policy violation has been detected

image.thumb.png.84c4f938ddfc65a89858893dbf244a13.png

then the game closed itself.

I tried put GG in VirtualXposed and AppHider, in GG the hiding option 2,3,4 are checked, but none of those works.

I also tried XPriavcy checkced all the options under systems, made no difference the game still close itself after I attached GG the process.

If I don't attach GG to game process, this game is running ok.

Please help.

3 answers to this question

On 2/11/2022 at 10:55 AM, gannicustd said:

Hi I'm trying to attach GG to game 'Super Robot Wars DD' this is the game apk : https://m.apkpure.com/スーパーロボット大戦dd/com.bandainamcoent.srwdd_jp/versions

As soon as I attach GG to the game process

image.thumb.png.feca21c2f251194e5dfbdff291128317.png

it shows : This app will be terminated because of a security policy violation has been detected

image.thumb.png.84c4f938ddfc65a89858893dbf244a13.png

then the game closed itself.

I tried put GG in VirtualXposed and AppHider, in GG the hiding option 2,3,4 are checked, but none of those works.

I also tried XPriavcy checkced all the options under systems, made no difference the game still close itself after I attached GG the process.

If I don't attach GG to game process, this game is running ok.

Please help.

May be thats Liapp protection.

I dont really have much experience about it,but for another game (called Random Dice) with liapp protection app called "SudoHide" worked well. This program can totally disappear another apps and make then unreadable.

That's Edxposed module, but if you have LSPosed its Okay too.

On 2/23/2022 at 8:13 PM, TopGEOYT said:

May be thats Liapp protection.

I dont really have much experience about it,but for another game (called Random Dice) with liapp protection app called "SudoHide" worked well. This program can totally disappear another apps and make then unreadable.

That's Edxposed module, but if you have LSPosed its Okay too.

Hi, thanks for your reply, I tried SudoHide, but it didn't work, still got same message and the game closed itself.

image.thumb.png.9e518fbb53c5ff874372e6f43c3ee181.png

Archived