BadCase's Il2Cpp Fields

BadCase

BadCase's Il2Cpp Fields

This script allows users to edit field offset values in instances of Il2Cpp classes by entering a class name, this means no offsets are needed. As long as class and field names are not changed in the game the edits will continue working even after a game updates.

➕ Create Edit (Enter Class Name)
Here you will enter a known class name to search for instances and create an edit. Edits you create for a game are added to the main menu above this menu item.

➕ Create Edit (Search Il2CppDumper Dump)
Here you can load a Il2CppDumper dump.cs and search for keywords to find class names, search for instances and create an edit. Edits you create for a game are added to the main menu above this menu item.

⤴️ Import Edits
Here you can import edits created and exported by other users of this script.

⤵️ Export Edits
Here you can export edits you have created to share them with other users of the script.

🗑️ Delete Edit
Here you can delete edits for a game and remove them from the main menu.

On 2/8/2022 at 5:39 AM, TisNquyen said:

Still need an extra feature to filter field results found, some games will have many different results but among them only 1 value is active.q

There can be multiple active instances, for example in the game from the video class name Door has an active instance for each door in the level.

That being said if you have a method to filter out inactive instances it would be appreciated.

15 hours ago, Bhavy_Upreti said:

I have a question.

What is the "enter file directory" in starting of script ?

which directory should i enter ?

Create a folder to store saved data the script creates, it can be any name anywhere GG has access to

On 2/11/2022 at 12:12 AM, Shikarinka said:

Why?

Screenshot_20220211-151155_Super Sus.png

The class name was not found, try dumping the game with Il2CppDumper first and using the search option in the script to ensure you have correct class names

When i start the script i have error 

Скрипт завершен:
Ошибка скрипта: luaj.o: /storage/emulated/0/Download/BadCase's Il2Cpp Fields v1.1.5.bin.lua:-1
attempt to index ? (a nil value) with key 'write'
level = 1, const = 30, proto = 0, upval = 1, vars = 6, code = 73
SELF v2 v0 "write"
 ; PC 61 CODE 0045408C OP 12 A 2 B 0 C 277 Bx 277 sBx -130794
stack traceback:
	/storage/emulated/0/Download/BadCase's Il2Cpp Fields v1.1.5.bin.lua: in function 'bc_cpp_check_cfg_file'
	/storage/emulated/0/Download/BadCase's Il2Cpp Fields v1.1.5.bin.lua: in main chunk
	[Java]: in ?
	at luaj.LuaValue.f(src:989)
	at luaj.LuaValue.c(src:2864)
	at luaj.LuaValue.i(src:2767)
	at luaj.LuaValue.w(src:1094)
	at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:392)
	at luaj.LuaClosure.l(src:160)
	at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:533)
	at luaj.LuaClosure.l(src:160)
	at android.ext.Script.d(src:6056)
	at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(src:5785)

Edited by Zazayy