Homescapes (Old decorations item id) especially Golden Ticket Old Premium Rewards

cisco72563

Hello everyone, this is a request could anyone try to find item id's of Homescapes old rewards (especially the Golden Ticket rewards like pets and decorations). I have tried everything that I know up till now and swapped with the Golden Ticket other rewards, collected them and nothing happened, even tried to find the item id's using UTF-8 search but it seems as if I am missing something. I have done this in Township and it works but Homescapes (and other Playrix games are an exception as they are different from Township in the way of holding values). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also if it is possible could anyone also try to find the value to freeze the collected reward to so that it remains frozen as uncollected. This can be really useful to test different things.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 5:27 PM, cisco72563 said:

Hello guys, any success?

On 2/1/2022 at 9:47 PM, cisco72563 said:

Hello everyone, this is a request could anyone try to find item id's of Homescapes old rewards (especially the Golden Ticket rewards like pets and decorations). I have tried everything that I know up till now and swapped with the Golden Ticket other rewards, collected them and nothing happened, even tried to find the item id's using UTF-8 search but it seems as if I am missing something. I have done this in Township and it works but Homescapes (and other Playrix games are an exception as they are different from Township in the way of holding values). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also if it is possible could anyone also try to find the value to freeze the collected reward to so that it remains frozen as uncollected. This can be really useful to test different things.

Thanks in advance.

Hey bro tell me how you hack township 

• 2 months later...
On 2/1/2022 at 11:47 PM, cisco72563 said:

Thanks in advance.

Do you know how to get rewards for the milestones in the season pass? i can only get 1 time , i want to find the value and freeze it .

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 3:27 PM, cisco72563 said:

Hello guys, any success?

I would like to know it too, unfortunately. There aren't many guys who has nice experience in hacking Playrix games. For example, I'm trying to find out how to hack Fishdom on moves and violet crystals... Even offline it has anticheat system. Oof...

Archived