Fishdom version 6.22 (android)

RoOSTA

Hey guys. 

Noticed an old mid 2021 video on YouTube from a non official YouTube channel of GG (MH), which looked at increasing in game currency and gems through modding an easy achievement. This has since been removed in the latest version in 2022. Though I'm not overly familiar with the GameGuardian apk, so I'd be looking for steps to increase my in game currency...

If a request can be fulfilled  for what is a hugely popular ga e, that would be amazing! 

RoOSTA

So , 

I followed the video and downloaded the very old version of fishdom , completed the hacks and updated.....then ban .

But the 2nd time , I updated slower,  with 3 older versions then the new version , no ban .

Yet.

Hope that helps 

2 hours ago, sodaface said:

So , 

I followed the video and downloaded the very old version of fishdom , completed the hacks and updated.....then ban .

But the 2nd time , I updated slower,  with 3 older versions then the new version , no ban .

Yet.

Hope that helps 

Out of curiosity how do you run an old version without it automatically telling you to update?

I tried changing the version number using apk editor but that wouldn't work for me.

3 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Out of curiosity how do you run an old version without it automatically telling you to update?

I tried changing the version number using apk editor but that wouldn't work for me.

Clean install , run the game off-line 

2 hours ago, Hae14 said:

Would u Mind Stating the Versions u'r Using😁 

I've deleted the apks already . 

But .

I installed the oldest apk , as per video , then skipped a few , installed one , skipped a few , installed , etc. Then installed the 2nd newest , then let it tell me to update to the newest . 

Clear as mud , right ?

I'll do it again and note which apks I use ....

🤣

Install each version OFFLINE

Start each version once .

2.12.2  the version to hack.

Hack coins , gems, xp

Then the latest version. 

✅ @Hae14

16437178787643880223098601683949.jpg

Edited by sodaface

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, this is my first reply.
I write this post after 12 hrs. of hacking and gaming in Fishdom. I haven't played this game before.

Yesterday, I hacked latest ver. of Fishdom 6.23.0 (I think is important) using latest ver. of CE (but works with latest version of GameGuardian apk) and latest ver. of Bluestacks.

First of all, I tried to hack levels and change it at 20 to 5000  using dword as in this post (GG forum), and have no problem with ban, but I don't care, because I need to hack game coins and I did it.

Be very careful before change value of the game, because it will saved/synchronized with your account, even after you delete the game. I warned.
Beginning instructions:

We will change price in the shop. The whole process is based on buying and selling fish or decoration.
   1. Select game process using GG or CE(select bluestacks proc.).

2. Search as text/string this: 'coins(XXXX)', where X is the price of the fish or decor.
Ex: Clownfish is available of all. Change the value of Clownfish -> 800 (ordinary)
For CheatEngine, select value type of search as STRING, input the simple text:   coins(800)
Change all values found to the desired value (only positive value, otherwise the cost of the fish will be free and you can't sell this fish after), but the termination of value must not contain 0, because in the event of future manipulation you can easily detect and change this value.
I change value to 999 to sell fish.
 If you have the opportunity to buy more than one Cowfish (11 100), do it and change value to maximum 99,999
   3. After of all manipulation close/terminate the game app, this is very important to save this hack.
Now, reopen app Fishdom and watch the change in the shop, this save will keep even after you reinstall the game. I'm serious. I think is a bug.

In GG it is not allowed to change the value more than the length of the value per object, but in CE it is possible, because I know how to.
End of Instruction.
     Why it not working in GG?
 I want to change price of Clownfish at 800 to 9,999,995 in CE I have no problem with that.
 The length of 800 is 3 we need to change value as exactly of length like 999 not more, otherwise is out of range.
 If your fish price is 1000 we can change value to 9999 not more.

P.S. I also hacked unlimited lives, the maxim of live hour is 168 equivalent 1 week (dword -> decreased).

2Capture.thumb.PNG.43b34ceeda9400c95f0db1a4ede5368e.PNG
For those who know all this is easy to do.

• 3 months later...

It's really interesting now how it's possible to hack game for moves or violet crystals (I don't need usual coins at all). 

GameGuardian find values, but game turn it back immediately even offline. Maybe, someone in code there's anticheat system, I don't know how to bypass it.

If you have some experience to hack Playrix games with GG (latest versions in 2022), would be nice to hear how you do it, thanks.