MISSING CODE IN A SCRIPT

nightmare_

Question

Hi, i'm working on a money and gold coin script for Car Parking Multiplayer. The money script works perfectly fine, but the coin script works only for a moment, then crashes. I need to refine a number, and i wrote gg.refineNumber but apparently it doesn't work and it makes the script crash. So, what's the command to refine a number? How do I make sure the refine option will work?

4 answers to this question

On 1/28/2022 at 10:59 PM, BadCase said:

gg.refineNumber() works the same as gg.searchNumber() but there must be results in the search tab to refine, start with putting os.exit() on the line before you do your refine and double checking that the initial search returned results

so i do

os.exit()

gg.refineNumber()

and then get results (10)?

On 1/31/2022 at 3:50 AM, nightmare_ said:

so i do

os.exit()

gg.refineNumber()

and then get results (10)?

send a screenshot of those results and also send the line of code you are using to refine

13 hours ago, nightmare_ said:

Hi, i'm working on a money and gold coin script for Car Parking Multiplayer. The money script works perfectly fine, but the coin script works only for a moment, then crashes. I need to refine a number, and i wrote gg.refineNumber but apparently it doesn't work and it makes the script crash. So, what's the command to refine a number? How do I make sure the refine option will work?

gg.refineNumber() works the same as gg.searchNumber() but there must be results in the search tab to refine, start with putting os.exit() on the line before you do your refine and double checking that the initial search returned results

21 hours ago, nightmare_ said:

I have a motorbike and I go to market by motorbike, Then I stop for a moment and turn off the motorbike, But when I go back my motorbike can't run.

What i wrong?

Archived