Rxhacker

In This video You will learn about the logic of game hacking. It tries To give some idea to Newbies, about what we are actually doing. I have Tried my best to explain. But If there is any mistake. I request Pros in this forum to correct it in comments.

Not sure if all the info is all correct but in the general concept information is never 100% so it can always be questioned but i think its good enough for people to start doing some research with the keywords provided in the video. If people rather keep the knowledge for them self most of humanity would still be in the stoneage. Im glad to simply see videos appear now and then of some basic GG. Because the average GG user does not go further then searching a coint. Which i find sad and its a waste of potentional growth as an individual. By using gameguardian a individual that has nothing to do with any programming or hardware whatsoever will suddenly be introduced all kinds of those fields. I really wonder why people not take that oppurtinity to grab that knowledge. No, instead they prefer to stay in the stone age. Learn nothing. Others will do everything for them. I don't accept this unreasonable mindset. Let them watch tutorials so that they learn how to do it them self.

Archived