Awakên Chaos Era

TendoCMMM

5 hours ago, TendoCMMM said:

bump

Please , no need to bump. 

If anyone can do something they will.

How about telling us what you have tried , what happened,  what device your using , etc. That way it will save us time when trying to find hacks. 

🙃

10 hours ago, sodaface said:

Please , no need to bump. 

If anyone can do something they will.

How about telling us what you have tried , what happened,  what device your using , etc. That way it will save us time when trying to find hacks. 

🙃

The game has a main campain with 3 difficulty, here you farm exp for heroes, some gear and materials to unlock the power of heroes further.

I managed to change mobs hp in this section of the game, but overall the main campain can be completed easy without GG.

Now on the next section, there are dungeons and void tower, both with AI mobs, everyone has those, first week of playing the game I managed to change those mobs hp(with moderate success in the void tower) who has a lot of good loot.

Now, I can change the mobs hp also but after the battle it shows ``data error, internet connection lost``, there are very rare situations where it still works(on the same levels where the last error apears), but overall doesnt work, I dont know why, maybe the game started to detect GG

This is one part, now the second part is the gear, it has levels 1-15 upgradable and the high end gears needs tons of gear materials to level up, I tried to change some values with GG, but the changes dont stay, after leaving the gear section. 

Ofc there are thing like stamina, gems etc, I didnt managed something with them.

Archived