Android 12?

Rxse

Question

Hey Guys,

So I'm using an Samsung 21 5G with Android 12. Sadly enough, every Cloner I tried, does not work with Android 12. (From the Download List > Virtual Environment). X8 and F8VM did not work either, they were just hoursly loading. 

Can you guys can recommend me something that you know works with Android 12? 

Cheers

On 2/18/2022 at 6:52 PM, Dookie1642 said:

Have been searching for 3 weeks with the same problem and encountered your comment.

You are a heaven sent! Finally working with my android 12 note 20 ultra. XOXO

Do know where the link to these files are, im having the same issue and im trying to find the exact versions on these.

18 hours ago, iBluePlayer said:

Do know where the link to these files are, im having the same issue and im trying to find the exact versions on these.

I ended up on YouTube and found a video with a different VE that works perfectly
here is the video: 

On 1/29/2022 at 12:02 AM, RoxanaGarcia said:

Parallel space normal 4.0.9165 with support 64bits 1.0.3075 also works for me. both are working for me

Screenshot_20220128-102216_Parallel Space 64Bit Support.jpg

Screenshot_20220128-102225_Parallel Space 64Bit Support.jpg

Screenshot_20220128-102602_One UI Home.jpg

Hello I can't find the parallel space version you mention on the changelog can you send me the link please!!

On 10/8/2022 at 7:02 AM, Mkultra1973 said:

Is this to run on android 12?

I'm not sure, I don't have Android 12 device. I'm just deriving from previous post, some people commented that Old version works, you might try it yourself:

- Parallel space normal 4.0.9165 with support 64bits 1.0.3075 also works for me. both are working for me
- Parallel Pro Verion 4.0.8932 | Parallel Pro Verion 64Bit 1.0.3057GG version 79 

Edited by MainC

Здравствуйте у меня Rebmi 5g Андроид 12 у меня все получается скачать смог одна ошибка с этим гг так вот он жоско лагает не понятно как и пишут то что виртуалка не отвечает потом я все попробывать все потом я очистил памяти и тоже самое разрешения дать на гг и тоже самое может это из за игру я сам смог скачать виртуалка но там есть две стайт там один стайт не роботает так что этот стайт роботает а другой нет

On 1/19/2022 at 11:02 PM, Rxse said:

Hey Guys,

So I'm using an Samsung 21 5G with Android 12. Sadly enough, every Cloner I tried, does not work with Android 12. (From the Download List > Virtual Environment). X8 and F8VM did not work either, they were just hoursly loading. 

Cheers

Hey Guys,

Cheers

hi take a look at this 

virtual apps on recents os (#9eezlqkt)

On 1/20/2022 at 5:02 AM, Rxse said:

Hey Guys,

Cheers

On 1/20/2022 at 5:02 AM, Rxse said:

Hey Guys,

Cheers

Hey Friend !

I Am Using Android 12 And Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Like You !

Follow My Steps And Then You Can Still Using Game Guardian On Your Phone, Just Like Me !

FIRST :

Download  And  Install

F1 VM 

X8/F1 Launcher !

SECOND :

Download The Lastest Version Of Game Guardian But Don't Install It In Your Phone !

THIRD :

Open         X8/F1 Launcher

Choose     Repair 

Then Do Exactly What You See In The Instructions Section Of The App .

NEXT :

Choose     Start  F1VM 

Then         Add Apps

Find  APKs  Then  ADD  Game Guardian Apk

Click  Open  Then  Choose 

Default  --> Agree --> Restart

FINALLY :

Use Game Guardian As You Want

!!!  REMEMBER  !!!  :

Open X8/F1 Launcher And Follow The Instructions After Each Time You Want To Reuse Game Guardian !

Best Wishes For All Of You .

Hey Guys,

Cheers

the only thing that works with Android 12 and above is rooting, we can't install 32-bit apps anymore. that is the only problem preventing us using these apps.

with magisk you can re-enable the support for 32-bit apps with an module