GodReukra

So i require help. I'm very new user to gameguardian and i want to use it to get resources for botworld. Mostly money, gems (if possible) and resources to level up bots and boat. Can anyone write a guide or make a video for it? That would be highly appreciated.

23 hours ago, GodReukra said:

So i require help. I'm very new user to gameguardian and i want to use it to get resources for botworld. Mostly money, gems (if possible) and resources to level up bots and boat. Can anyone write a guide or make a video for it? That would be highly appreciated.

Hi GodReukra, i tried to hack this game too, but I couldn't find anything interesting with gameguardian (even with fuzzy/unknown/xor search). I know it is possible to speed up the game with the in-built gameguardian speedhack.

BTW, I know how to have infinite energy but its not with gameguardian and you need root on your device.

A strange named game file located at " /data/data/com.featherweightgames.fx/files/ " contains the maximum game energy and the regeneration time required, in plain text.

Just edit it and set the regeneration time to 5 (line "energyRechargeTime") then save the file. Restart the game and enjoy infinite energy.

Interesting, i wonder since you can edit max energy itself is it possible to also directly edit resources from similiar pathing or is it limited? Personally im very interested on the resources itself but its also highly possible its not possible.

21 hours ago, GodReukra said:

Interesting, i wonder since you can edit max energy itself is it possible to also directly edit resources from similiar pathing or is it limited? Personally im very interested on the resources itself but its also highly possible its not possible.

The file i used to edit energy only contain basic games functions, like the maximum energy or time/costs functions, nothing really interesting.

The file containing the all the interesting stuff seems to be called " userdata_private.dat " , located at " [Main Storage]/Android/data/com.featherweightgames.fx/files/ ".

I think this file is the full game save, but everything inside is encoded, so i cannot edit it.

However, i found a way to edit in-game energy stat, directly with GameGuardian. For the moment i didnt find how to edit money or anything else, energy only. 

Here's how to do it : 

Set GameGuardian :  [Range : Anonymous (A), Type: Word (W) , in search panel, enable "value is encrypted"]

Then search directely your energy value, spend energy, refine until there is only one value left. 

When you have the last value, you can edit it, even beyond the maximum energy limit.

The correct value look like this, a value between -25k and -30k 

image.thumb.png.62dcb54d99733e5c52c04da0253d0e6c.png

I restarted the game and the values remain the same. 

Edit your value to -25 718 in Word Type should give you 999 energy.

Edited by FloatKey

• 1 month later...

HACK UPDATE  - GAME GUARDIAN ONLY  + WORKS ON LATEST 1.3 VERSION 

• EDIT INVENTORY MATERIALS AMMOUNT
  • EDIT MISSION MATERIAL AMMOUNT
  • EDIT BOTPACK ENERGY AMMOUNT

So, after some research, I finally found XOR keys/ranges related to energy and materials values...

Now we can quickly hack values without any fuzzy search ! 😉

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Inventory + Mission materials (same xor) :

Type : Dword (D)
Range : Anonymous (A)
XOR key : 39021

Botpack Energy :

Type : Word (W)
XOR key : -26515

Bonus - Hack COINS + GEMS :

Lucky Patcher In-App billing service patch works well (at least for latest 1.3.0 version)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HOW TO USE XOR KEY ?

1 - Set the key : 

1.1 - Open Game Guardian value search pannel 

1.2 - Type any number in the search bar then press the down arrow circle

1.3 - On the new popup window, press the [ XOR...=??? ] button

1.4 - Enter the XOR key and press OK

2 - Search for your value :

2.1 - Set the right TYPE/RANGE

2.2 - Open the search pannel then type the in-game value you want to edit - DONT SEARCH FOR IT YET

2.3 -  Press the down arrow circle then press [ XOR number1 = number2 ] button

2.4 - The value you entered first is now changed because the XOR operation

2.5 - Search for new value you get, 

2.6 - Repeat this process when refining

3 - Edit your value :

3.1 - When there is only one xor encoded value left, open the value search pannel

3.2 - Enter the ammount you want for your value editing (for example 9999999) then press the down arrow circle

3.3 - Apply XOR key on it

3.4 - Copy the new value you get 

3.5 - Edit your saved XOR encoded value with the one you just copied

And there you go, Happy Hacking 👍

2 hours ago, FloatKey said:

So, after some research, I finally found XOR keys/ranges related to energy and materials values...

Botpack Energy :

Lucky Patcher In-App billing service patch works well (at least for latest 1.3.0 version)

HOW TO USE XOR KEY ?

1 - Set the key : 

2.2 - Open the search pannel then type the in-game value you want to edit - DONT SEARCH FOR IT YET

3 - Edit your value :

3.1 - When there is only one xor encoded value left, open the value search pannel

3.2 - Enter the ammount you want for your value editing (for example 9999999) then press the down arrow circle

Great finding...👍

On 2/26/2022 at 12:01 AM, FloatKey said:

Botpack Energy :

HOW TO USE XOR KEY ?

1 - Set the key : 

3 - Edit your value :

Is it possible to hack damage and health? I've seen mods that do this, wanted to know if it's possible with GG. I also wanted to know about the strength of the allies. Is it possible to find it and freeze it.

Screenshot_20220227-144716.png

On 3/2/2022 at 9:35 PM, Nikke0123456789 said:

Is it possible to hack damage and health? I've seen mods that do this, wanted to know if it's possible with GG. I also wanted to know about the strength of the allies. Is it possible to find it and freeze it.

There is already a topic about this question : 

Botworld Adventure help to find damge and HP value (#ars2bzbc)