I need to update my script for Sky Children of the Light

Lucky_Brill

Hi, I have been using a script for "Sky Children of the Light" called: *****CHINA_Full.lua* for a few months now, but sadly since the last update it stopped working. When I run it, it says that the script needs to be updated. I would be grateful if someone with programming knowledge could update it for me or at least share some other script to farm all the worlds. (I attach the script and the text that appears when I run it)

Screenshot_20220118-171412_DualSpace.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-190236_DualSpace.jpg

****CHINA_Full.lua.txt

On 21/1/2022 at 3:03, MonkeySAN said:

¿Obtuviste el guión de este sitio o de otro lado?

from elsewhere, a youtuber uploaded a tutorial on how to hack sky with that script, and gave a link to a folder in mediafire, but they deleted the video so I don't know which account uploaded it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can only say one thing - you can update the offsets yourself.

The commented code can help you with this. You can also use the comparison of GG addresses of the old and new versions of the game to adjust the offsets, use the nearby values to search.

Here's what might help you:

• Script > Testing Features > Print offsets > Go to list of saved in GG (all offsets are already named)

GG > Address list > Values format > S, J, D

Me and Kel won't help you with this as you will probably use it for cheating when the script was made for educational purposes. Yeah, it's probably strange that I say this on a cheat forum, but just accept that F*C.lua is dead and there is no support from our side. Or do it yourself, do not wait for someone else's help.

btw, updating offsets will not be enough. a lot has changed in the game, so you will need to rework some functions.

Archived