Making a script for Sky Cotl

bilalham89

Hello everyone.

I was searching for a script for the game: sky: children of the light

Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tgc.sky.android

And all the script was expired or not working!

So I'm looking for some help to make a script for auto candle collecting.

I don't know how i Start or where, how i located the candle location and save it. And how i can teleport from one candle location to another.

So anyone can help me or guide me how to do it i will be so thankful

Discord: Orange_life🍊#7563

And thank you an advance 

El 19/1/2022 a las 3:12, bilalham89 dijo:

Nadie tiene idea ni nada que me oriente??

I'll pass you a script that was used for everything, but that stopped working since the last update, inside it contains the coordinates of all the candles in the game, along with many other commands, I hope it will be of some use to you. 

FUCKCHINA_Full(1).lua.txt

9 hours ago, Lucky_Brill said:

I'll pass you a script that was used for everything, but that stopped working since the last update, inside it contains the coordinates of all the candles in the game, along with many other commands, I hope it will be of some use to you. 

****CHINA_Full(1).lua.txt 206.79 kB · 0 downloads

Oh thank you so much that's will be a great help !

• 5 months later...

oh god... I am not sure if this topic is now active.... but that script helped me a lot in making my own script 🙂

I can help you guys understand the script if you want. But as I said, not sure if someone will come to this topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 6:15 PM, gxost said:

oh god... I am not sure if this topic is now active.... but that script helped me a lot in making my own script 🙂

I can help you guys understand the script if you want. But as I said, not sure if someone will come to this topic

Mind sharing that script with me? My discord is Histoire#3968, thanks!

Archived