Game guardian Ebook

ThegsmWork

i am using game guardian app and its great ...

i want start to end tutorial about game guardian every single option and how i use them

i don't want old tutorial with some old game make a new tutorial about full game guardian tool ...

and if any one have full  tutorial about how we make a script in game guardian from scratch every method explain please give me ..

and any one have game guardian ebook 

3 hours ago, ThegsmWork said:

i want start to end tutorial about game guardian every single option and how i use them

i don't want old tutorial with some old game make a new tutorial about full game guardian tool ...

and if any one have full  tutorial about how we make a script in game guardian from scratch every method explain please give me ..

I don't think you'll find anybody that's going to spoon feed every single piece of information about Game Guardian to you. The only way you will learn is by reading threads and trying stuff for yourself. You can also hit the "help" option too which can guide you to where you can find loads of information about GG and scripting.

Good luck 👍🏻

exactly.

i cannot say that im know everything there is about gameguardian and all its functions.

its hardly and rare for me to ask any question in the forum.

mostly i just use the search bar and got pretty almost everything i want.

other than that its just about exploring,playing and messing around with the app.

trials and errors.

11 hours ago, ThegsmWork said:

https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html

Archived