Mir4 Address

Ignus1

Im currently using the latest gameguardian im using android and play Mir4 on android i already found the speed hack but i cant find the address or how to search the value since inside the game speed hack wont show any value. 

but i saw someone playing on android and using a speed hack using gameguardian, although he wont tell me how did he find the correct value or address for speed hack. how can i find it please help me thanks 

2 hours ago, Ignus1 said:

Im currently using the latest gameguardian im using android and play Mir4 on android i already found the speed hack but i cant find the address or how to search the value since inside the game speed hack wont show any value. 

but i saw someone playing on android and using a speed hack using gameguardian, although he wont tell me how did he find the correct value or address for speed hack. how can i find it please help me thanks 

You found the speedhack value but your not able to do a group search?

10 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

opps sorry my bad i was still a little bit drunk AHAHHAA i will changed my post  now sorry

i found the speed hack address but i cant find the attack speed address

13 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

im sorry here is the original my auto correction messed my post  and i cant edit this post i cant find the edit tool for editing my post 

///////////

Im currently using the latest gameguardian im using android and play Mir4 on android i already found the speed hack, but for attack speed hack i cant find the address or how to search the value, since inside the game attack speed wont show. 

but i saw someone playing on android and using a attack speed hack using gameguardian, although he wont tell me how did he find the correct value or address for attack speed hack. how can i find it please help me thanks 

Archived