How to erase game progress from android

Silence92

Question

Good morning folks,

I'm playing a game on android and I'm unable to erase it's data.

Every time I clear the cache &data and uninstall it. then after reinstalling the game continues the previous progress automatically. I guess it has something to do with the Unique ID or stamp of the android that's saved on game's server.

So how do I delete the progress permanently from the phone? thank you in advance

5 answers to this question

On 1/6/2022 at 4:10 PM, Lover1500 said:

game you play, google services, google play game.

These three is enough not to login previous process

it worked. thank you.

I wonder what are the equivalents for this on ios? is it the game itself and Appstore ?

i think yes than @Lover1500 say maybe its from google login try before erasing data to check in game if ur logged with google ( if yes unlog ) and check also in game if there no option to clear save and deleted data from setting / app clear data and delete game ( u can try also to ddl him with another playstore acc or out of playstore like apkcombo or else )

thank you. it worked after I erased the data of the following "Google play games, Google play services, Google play services for instant Apps, Google Play store" and also after logging out of all google accounts. not sure if all of that was necessary, but I did it all not to try one by one. do you know which one would work at first?

Archived