Tank Hero cheats?

blakesr17

Over Christmas vacation, something had happened within Tank Hero and I ended up losing millions of gold and 1000's of gems. They claimed I spent them all when I contacted support and even had "proof", yet I am absolutely certain I didn't since I didn't even have my phone, which I left at my house (and I live alone so nobody could have got on my phone while I was away).
Because of this, the game has turned into a really big pain so I've been wondering if its possible to get the gold or gems that I'm missing, back thru the use of game guardian magic (or other ways). 

I'm somewhat doubtful but figured I'd ask anyways. I've already tried some basic things on the Nox app (since my phone isn't root-able), with no luck.

Screenshot_20220103-225243_TankHero.thumb.jpg.31830578e8d770963109a84801fe62cb.jpg

Not going to be very helpful to you but most things I've tried so far have only been visual changes. The rewards in those boxes in the pic can be changed but I haven't collected any once I've changed them but I'm guessing they will only be visual too.

One thing I did find but it's not what you're after is you can hack your HP. While playing search your HP dword Anonymous. Get hit and then refine. I was left with 2 results and I just made them 9999 and freeze the values. Seemed to be working. Each new level I started I was at 9999 and if I got hit it went back to 500 but no lower. Then when I started next level it was back at 9999.

That may actually be quite helpful as I was having a very difficult time beating some levels, I didn't even consider trying to hack the HP. I'll update my post if I can get it to work or not when I get around to playing again.
But yeah I was kind of expecting not being able to hack the gold or gems since it seems it is server sided.

9 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Screenshot_20220103-225243_TankHero.thumb.jpg.31830578e8d770963109a84801fe62cb.jpg

Not going to be very helpful to you but most things I've tried so far have only been visual changes. The rewards in those boxes in the pic can be changed but I haven't collected any once I've changed them but I'm guessing they will only be visual too.

One thing I did find but it's not what you're after is you can hack your HP. While playing search your HP dword Anonymous. Get hit and then refine. I was left with 2 results and I just made them 9999 and freeze the values. Seemed to be working. Each new level I started I was at 9999 and if I got hit it went back to 500 but no lower. Then when I started next level it was back at 9999.

2 hours ago, blakesr17 said:

That may actually be quite helpful as I was having a very difficult time beating some levels, I didn't even consider trying to hack the HP. I'll update my post if I can get it to work or not when I get around to playing again.
But yeah I was kind of expecting not being able to hack the gold or gems since it seems it is server sided.

Yes, hacking the HP does seem to work. Additionally doing the same for the energy, will reset it when you gather some during the level, or not change at all. Although trying to force change the gold during the round does nothing. After restarting the game and completing the level set I was on, I kept the progress so there doesn't seem to be any issue with losing said progress, so thanks for the info!

18 minutes ago, blakesr17 said:

Yes, hacking the HP does seem to work. Additionally doing the same for the energy, will reset it when you gather some during the level, or not change at all. Although trying to force change the gold during the round does nothing. After restarting the game and completing the level set I was on, I kept the progress so there doesn't seem to be any issue with losing said progress, so thanks for the info!

Changing the coins in those boxes you get for completing tasks is only visual. If I find anything else useful I'll let you know 👍🏻

Archived