kinshara

Question

help plzzz

i wanted a "mitril sword " in the game but when i searched it with utf 16 they gave me a lot of similarities like "sword description,sword color " and more

how do i get the right code without having to click the "goto" button over and over

This video is an example, i was looking for a "test" but what i found was "last" and so on

up

2 answers to this question

On 12/30/2021 at 2:56 PM, kinshara said:

help plzzz

i wanted a "mitril sword " in the game but when i searched it with utf 16 they gave me a lot of similarities like "sword description,sword color " and more

how do i get the right code without having to click the "goto" button over and over

This video is an example, i was looking for a "test" but what i found was "last" and so on

up

*Latest

You found the test in the word latest. You're searching for strings, and when you're searching for "mitril sword" gg finds string patterns that match as closely as possible to that...

I don't think you'll be able to obtain a mitril sword for whichever game you're trying this on, but if you ask for help with the game itself other forum members maybe able to try to apply their knowledge and see if they can bring you a solution.

*Try this* fuzzy search for unknown values of either dword or float type, and assuming this game that you speak of has inventory slots, make trackable changes within the inventory that you'll be able to find easier in your fuzzy searches. Eventually when you have <10 values left you'll be able to watch which change to what if you have a certain sword or item in that inventory slot, and from there you can try to edit that value to find what items correspond to certain items.

This is the most help that I, or anyone else can provide without knowing the game, but I hope it helps!:)

Archived