How to hack this

Samarin777

IMG_20211229_220222.thumb.jpg.bc25b0a4be3289d414db8873c7244a8a.jpg

Hi im currently trying to hack this game called Endless Challenging Block. I have successfully hacked the score to 1000025 but when im done it just said my score is 48 why is it? And how can i actually change the value to 1000025?

I'm desperate for this game really. I clicked earn free gems on Castle Clash and this game will reward me some gems if i got the score to a certain value. Right now im trying to cheat that value can anybody help?

Sorry for bad english

5 hours ago, Samarin777 said:

IMG_20211229_220222.thumb.jpg.bc25b0a4be3289d414db8873c7244a8a.jpg

Hi im currently trying to hack this game called Endless Challenging Block. I have successfully hacked the score to 1000025 but when im done it just said my score is 48 why is it? And how can i actually change the value to 1000025?

I'm desperate for this game really. I clicked earn free gems on Castle Clash and this game will reward me some gems if i got the score to a certain value. Right now im trying to cheat that value can anybody help?

Sorry for bad english

Could've just carried on in your other thread but never mind we're here now.

The "score this time" value seems to be just a plain dword value in Anonymous range.

Remember, you are searching and refining your score this time so pay attention to how much you're scoring each time you lay a tile and refine accordingly.

You'll most likely get to a stage where you have a few results left. Maybe 10 or less and each time you lay a tile they will stay the same. I found if I changed them all or did increment edit then my game crashed but if you just try one at a time then it was OK and I found the correct one. Incidentally it was the first one of my results but I guess that doesn't mean it will be the same for you.

Hope you get your gems 💎

702905768_Screenshot_20211229-211726_EndlessChallengingBlock.thumb.jpg.4d85c18934b2f011a34becdee2105497.jpg

If you want to get it all looking the same then I'd suggest doing the ordinary dword search first and changing to what score you want. Then in the same game do the X4 dword search and when you find the value change it to what the other score is reading at that point not forgetting to put the X4 on it too. Then they should be in sync and reading the same as I show in my screenshot.

• 8 months later...

Archived