Homescapes - change level back

lemntwist1339

Question

Ok so this may be impossible - but I thought maybe you all would know how to do this!

I was changing the season points and added 9999, using this method: https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/31504-homescapes-golden-ticket-item-swap/page/12/#comments

It also changed my level by 9999, and then I forgot to revert all values (stupid!).  So now I am a very high level and I would like to switch it back.  But using the method above doesn't help me narrow down because now my level is so high is doesn't change, even when I play and pass a level (called tournament of champions).

3 answers to this question

Hi guys @talkIRC@lemntwist1339 you should search for your level number minus 1, let's say that your level number is 9999, so you would search for 9998 (DWORD), you will have a few results, just use increment by 1 and then click on your star icon then tap on your screen, this will refresh your screen and you would see the level change. Now look for your changed level value and change it to whatever you want. 

as i don't know the exact game this may or may not be a working fix, but i've had similar issues before.  my solution was to simply create a new char that would 'level' quickly, search for the value in question, find it and add to saved list, switch the char back to the one that was 9999 and edit it down.  this may not work for you, and making a new char might not be an option in your game, but this is one possible fix because as long as the game stays running it should (i stress SHOULD) still use the same address for that value.

hope this helps you out.

Archived