Help hacking "Choices" or "Dragon City" games

bipabrena

Hi, there. I initially downloaded a modded APK of Choices but even though they all say "unlimited keys" (what you need to actually play the game and only get one every three hours), they're not unlimited, only the diamonds (currency for premium options) are. Premium options are meaningless to me if I can't consistently play the game. I don't want to wait three hours and I also can't afford to spend money right now. So, I'm trying to hack this game but haven't found anything, and I keep thinking that if other people from the APKs can't make keys unlimited, surely I can't, either. However, I wanted to take my chances in asking anyway.

I want unlimited keys and diamonds so I can play freely, a bonus would be the VIP option for other stories, but keys and diamonds are my goal. That's all I want. Is there any way to do it?

This is the link for the game

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelberrystudios.choices&hl=en&gl=US

Secondly, just to take advantage of making a post, is Dragon City hackable? I'm interested in gems and food, or solely gems, at least. It seems these two games are difficult to hack, or any game which is servers based, but is it possible? I really want to binge play them, especially Choices, but to get a full experience you really do need to invest tons of money, which I simply don't have right now. Any help would be appreciated.

Archived