NHN App guard code 200_16_0

Flyffer

No, apologize.
I only tried to indicate the requirements. However they were not in chronological order.

Most of it you already did correct.

However, when you search the speed value you first have to do a groups search, you past this in the search bar: 1.0F;0.33333334327F;0.02999999933F::9
You will see 3 results. the value 1.0 is your speed value. You can edit that to your liking.

37 minutes ago, Flyffer said:

I did what was on the video... But I only got 100... Not like the one in the vid.. he got 1500... Why is that? It's so confusing for me... Sorry T.T

Look what I got... It's only 100 after searching T.T

received_1894611020726368.thumb.jpeg.f17688b6d2042eb260d69e9ff1c4ea16.jpeg

in this screenshot you have 1 086 141 results in total. (see your right corner)
But gameguardian will only show you 100 results, that's by default. You can change that. see 3:49 of the video.

Just now, XxhentaixX said:

image.png.a10c0ee2a3c11174ebbe8e165e7e4361.png

100/1,068,141

100 equals the amount of results visible in the result list
1,068,141 equals the amount of results you found in total by searching 1.0 float.
if you change 100 to for example 1000 then that means that you will have 1000 results visible in the result list.

45 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

But gameguardian will only show you 100 results, that's by default. You can change that. see 3:49 of the video.

100/1,068,141

1,068,141 equals the amount of results you found in total by searching 1.0 float.
if you change 100 to for example 1000 then that means that you will have 1000 results visible in the result list.

How do I change that? Cause the tutorial vid shows that after he searched 1 float... He got 150000 while I got 100... I also followed the procedure in the vid... But there's no change in speed... It did not work T.T

Edited by Flyffer

24 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

100/1,068,141

Look, is there something wrong in the steps that I did?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=950074215871746&id=100026075282740

46 minutes ago, Flyffer said:

How do I change that? Cause the tutorial vid shows that after he searched 1 float... He got 150000... I I also followed the procedure in the vid... But there's no change in speed... It did not work T.T

There is a misunderstanding. This tutorial video explains how the speed value can be found from scratch. I simply used the same method as in this video that i provided to you: https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/32510-how-to-find-your-own-speedhack-value-for-almost-any-game/

But i already found the speed value for you. Past this in the search: 1.0F;0.33333334327F;0.02999999933F::9
You can then see a value 1.0, edit that value.

Edited by XxhentaixX

5 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

There is a misunderstanding. This tutorial video explains how the speed value can be found from scratch. I simply used the same method as in this video that i provided to you: https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/32510-how-to-find-your-own-speedhack-value-for-almost-any-game/

But i already found the speed value for you. Past this in the search: 1.0F;0.33333334327F;0.02999999933F::9

Ohhhhh... I got it! It's working now... Thank you so much! You're my hero ❤️

5 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Last question sir... Do you know how to fix this? 

Can't log in with Facebook T.T

Sir @XxhentaixX is there a possibility to find a value for cooldown of skills and use it together with the speed value? If it is possible, can you help me again? If you don't mind... But I can understand if you don't want to... Especially knowing that I'm slow in understanding tutorials xD

Edited by Flyffer

14 hours ago, Flyffer said:

Last question sir... Do you know how to fix this? 

Can't log in with Facebook T.T

Have you considered deleting the facebook app and install a facebook APK from a trusted source on the web?
Delete the current facebook app from the VMOS PRO and install the facebook APK from the web using the VMOS PRO browser: https://androidapksfree.com/facebook/com-facebook-katana/
Then sign in to the facebook app. Then see if you can sign in to the game using your facebook account.

1 hour ago, Flyffer said:

Sir @XxhentaixX is there a possibility to find a value for cooldown of skills and use it together with the speed value? If it is possible, can you help me again? If you don't mind... But I can understand if you don't want to... Especially knowing that I'm slow in understanding tutorials xD

Perhaps, we can try. Can you post a video or screenshot of the skill you want to modify.

Edited by XxhentaixX

33 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Have you considered deleting the facebook app and install a facebook APK from a trusted source on the web?
Delete the current facebook app from the VMOS PRO and install the facebook APK from the web using the VMOS PRO browser: https://androidapksfree.com/facebook/com-facebook-katana/
Then sign in to the facebook app. Then see if you can sign in to the game using your facebook account.

Perhaps, we can try. Can you post a video or screenshot of the skill you want to modify.

I already did that, still did not work. After clicking the Facebook icon for linking, nothing happened.

Regarding the CD

IMG_20220110_010437.thumb.jpg.16c58c1d2ea3e4f3c82fcaaff10fa18c.jpg

There are only 4 skills that I always use on my mercenary character. Is it possible for it (all 4 skills) to have no CD and still have the speed hack on use (speed hack + no cd skills both functioning simultaneously)?

Edited by Flyffer

8 hours ago, Flyffer said:

I already did that, still did not work. After clicking the Facebook icon for linking, nothing happened.

Regarding the CD

IMG_20220110_010437.thumb.jpg.16c58c1d2ea3e4f3c82fcaaff10fa18c.jpg

There are only 4 skills that I always use on my mercenary character. Is it possible for it (all 4 skills) to have no CD and still have the speed hack on use (speed hack + no cd skills both functioning simultaneously)?

If it is not possible for all, the red one (4th skill) which is the SS and the 3rd one (the blue one near the read one) will do for me... If only possible. If not, still thankful for the help you gave me for the past days ❤️

Do you know what the default FPS settings are for the game?

30 or 60 or other?

We can debug the apk for see the FPS if needed and search for Delta Time of a function and through that do no CoolDown and see if that would work.

Edited by XxhentaixX

2 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Do you know what the default FPS settings are for the game?

30 or 60 or other?

We can debug the apk for see the FPS if needed and search for Delta Time of a function and through that do no CoolDown and see if that would work.

Ok sir, the default is 30 and it's best setting is 60