How To Crack In-App Billing Games

Sysadmin

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No. Gamevil is...Stubborn. GameVil and Com2Us aren't easy to mod.

Gamevil is not stubborn, they just s**k. Most of the game need play online to validate the game data with their server. This mean we must play it with internet connection coverage. They have some game that MMORTS or MMORPG that require online which is fine, but for some that can play offline (like fishing superstar) it just redicolus.

• 2 months later...

can anyone look into Puzzle and Dragons? (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gungho.padEN&hl=en)

Decompiled but there are no "xxxObserver.smali" files in the smali folder.  Only files like BillingReceiver.smali, BillingService.smali etc.

there are many if-xx v0, :cond_xx strings, which I dont know which one to delete in order to crack its In-App purchase.

wanna see if this game is possible to crack its IAP, or just to make it to work with Freedom.

thanks for helping.

ermmm can someone help me?? When i open Extreme Skater 1.0.4 i deleted parts of code you said d2dyno i get this message when i run game:
Can't make purchases
The Market billing service is not available at this time. You can continue to use this app but you won't be able to make purchases.

What to do?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...