Can't run scripts in Android 11

Gamer880

Question

7 answers to this question

🙂 i'd found that same fix a few days ago, posted the 'how to' on the thread that i first posted my issues on, didn't think to link it over here, but sure am glad that we're all finding the same solution and that it's working for users of android 10,11, and 12.

On 12/30/2021 at 11:23 PM, talkIRC said:

🙂 i'd found that same fix a few days ago, posted the 'how to' on the thread that i first posted my issues on, didn't think to link it over here, but sure am glad that we're all finding the same solution and that it's working for users of android 10,11, and 12.

so just switching to SelLinux can make gg run normally on android 11,12 ? mine is android 10 and using virtual still fine and work well.

from the reported results from users like myself, yes you can use GG natively on android 10, 11, and 12.  i've never used a virtual space in android to use gg, nor would that be logical to me to run software that i shouldn't need in the first place given root level access.  android is built around the linux kernel as i understand it, and in linux root is a computer term for 'GOD', thus if i'm running in 'god mode' nothing extra should be needed for GG to run properly.

in fact the 'fix' to use a virtual machine type environment was out of the question simply because i had root control of the device and using the VM is a way to use GG WITHOUT root access, otherwise you would not need the VM at all (thus not an option in my view as a root user)

should you try this and still have errors it would always be good to share those, logcat data, crash logs, ect; if you provide those things here, someone with understanding will reach out to you; just remember we're all here for free so it might take time to get a really detailed answer, give it at least a week before you 'bump' it as a reminder.... anyway you prob know that type of forums protocall.... happy gaming. 

is it just scripts? can you search a value? can you use speedhack? do you have a crash log or logcat file you can upload to give the most advanced users the raw data to look over to try to determine the problem?  is this an online game? does the script work for the version of the app in question? (no two versions always work the same with the same scripts, even the most minor version change can brake scripts and saved hacks).

based on the chat bubbles 'all' and 'team' this looks like an online game.

there appears to be a serious problem with GG and android versions 10, 11, & possibly 12 (12 released 0ct 2021) being able to do much of anything... my samsung galaxy tab S7+ is android 11, and i can't use GG on it at all, it just crashes as soon as you try to search, speedhack, or view active memory; a problem that's getting reported here by several users but there's no update or information to be found if this is a known error that's being worked on or if GG has been abandoned like so many others because android changed and became too complicated to hack (doubtful, but it wouldn't be the first time that good game hacking software was abandon).

good luck.

@talkIRC I rooted my Android 11 today and had the crash problem too. I found simple a fix after several hours. 

-----

Open Gameguardian (App/Launcher/Where you start it)

Then press on "Fix it" and press "Switch to work with SeLinux and restart the app".

After that, you should be able to use Gameguardian without crashes.

-----

@Gamer880 Try what I told talkIRC too. I can use scripts after enabling SeLinux.

Archived