castle claah :)

silentspawn

So Iwe seen many ppl are playing castle clash and till now there was no1 able to hack the game because its server sidet.but not whole game!!!!!!! Iwe found a way to not hack the game but to 100% win the combat,so u can make all dungeons or beat any player in game :) its so simple.when u enter combat just look up in gg for amount of soldiers u want to multiple I think every1 know how to continue after second search u will get the right number and change it to 2000 that's totaly enaugh for any win.and don't worry about getting banned.its undetectable.after game u will get report only with loss u entered combat so no1 can get how u win with so small army :) please DONT SHARE!!!if u don't want them to fix this.I'm sharing this only because I trust in gg VIP comunity.have fun ;)

post-13832-0-41196600-1377033313_thumb.p

post-13832-0-01592500-1377033331_thumb.p

So Iwe seen many ppl are playing castle clash and till now there was no1 able to hack the game because its server sidet.but not whole game!!!!!!! Iwe found a way to not hack the game but to 100% win the combat,so u can make all dungeons or beat any player in game :) its so simple.when u enter combat just look up in gg for amount of soldiers u want to multiple I think every1 know how to continue after second search u will get the right number and change it to 2000 that's totaly enaugh for any win.and don't worry about getting banned.its undetectable.after game u will get report only with loss u entered combat so no1 can get how u win with so small army :) please DONT SHARE!!!if u don't want them to fix this.I'm sharing this only because I trust in gg VIP comunity.have fun ;)

New update fixed this way :( I'm sure here is spy from igg in vips because it was warking all the time till I didn't shared this here :(

• 1 month later...

silentspawn's method was patched :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, though it's not quite effective. Last time I tried, you could lock the values, then buy stuff, then even when the server resets your gold, you still have the stuff you bought.

Do you mind trying some tricks on this game? We would love to see something haha :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...