Mask IP completely

AhMasaSih

if the game was online, there's often a special usercode in the program based on the device and install that was uploaded to the server, you IP isn't ban, the user ID the game gave you when you installed it, so it should be blocked no matter what connection you use, even public wi-fi that would not have your 'IP' address from home that that location (dchp assigns IP's dynamically from each different access point; networking jargon but accurate)

sorry to be the one with the bad news but i hope you now understand why a vpn didn't help (a vpn would have told the games server a totally different IP then the one your ISP assigned to your router/modem)

On 12/24/2021 at 10:37 PM, talkIRC said:

if the game was online, there's often a special usercode in the program based on the device and install that was uploaded to the server, you IP isn't ban, the user ID the game gave you when you installed it, so it should be blocked no matter what connection you use, even public wi-fi that would not have your 'IP' address from home that that location (dchp assigns IP's dynamically from each different access point; networking jargon but accurate)

sorry to be the one with the bad news but i hope you now understand why a vpn didn't help (a vpn would have told the games server a totally different IP then the one your ISP assigned to your router/modem)

Actually my whole IP is got banned for example (Terraria whom also got ip banned) I can't play it on my phone it shows my IP got banned even though I got banned when I using my pc when played

And also if you have a method of changing my IP without vpn please do tell me because I'm also need it because my government banning certain website and application

you could try TOR to beat censorship, its a special browser; just use the search engine of your choice for "tor browser" and make sure it's from TOR project; they make it for every OS there is (it's based on firefox).

if you suspect it's an IP ban, use the local coffee shop or any other connection to the internet and see what happens, an IP ban will not matter in this case (hard to ban a VPN because you get a new IP every time you connect with it.)

as for the cross platform banning: again there is a special user code, if the pc version and the android version are 'linked' (you can play on one device, then move to the other device and pick up where you left off, they are linked by that special user code, and it's your user code that has been ban.

please understand that a multi-platform game that you can go from device to device playing stores ALL data of value on the server side, there is no way to hack it in this case without physical access to the servers where you could edit things that the client gets as 'read-only'.

also keep in mind you may not know or be able to view the special 'user code' of some games, it's like a finger print.  also if you log into a game via 3rd party like facebook, google, gmail, yahoo, ect that your data is being checked with the server when you do.

bottom line: if it's an online game as your describing it to be (wouldn't need an IP address for an offline game) there is nothing anyone is likely to be able to do, you've already tried a VPN (something that totally masks your IP to the rest of the world, as that's the whole point of VPN's after all)  in all honesty i must apologize for your loss in the game, but you may just have to create a new account and start over because the old account is ban for cheating, and this IS an online game if you need an IP address (in other words: internet) to play it.

wish i had better news for you.

Archived