Dokkan Battle Exploit

Drapion90

I'm currently trying to use GameGuardian on dokkan in nox and for the life of me I can't figure out how to find the value I want to change since the game doesn't show it (the glowing blue circles). I know how to use to it for changing numbers like currency etc but this might be too complicated for me. I greatly would appreciate any replies or even pms if you wanna help me get this down

asgh.PNG

9 hours ago, Drapion90 said:

I want to change (the glowing blue circles).

asgh.PNG

Welcome to the forum Drapion90,

Not sure on how this game works.. are those circles something that unlock?

Try looking for the total amount of those circles that can be unlocked and the circles currently unlocked. 

For example, the max circles that you can unlock is 100 but your currently unlocked 39 of those.  So you search: 100D;39D::

5 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Welcome to the forum Drapion90,

Not sure on how this game works.. are those circles something that unlock?

Try looking for the total amount of those circles that can be unlocked and the circles currently unlocked. 

For example, the max circles that you can unlock is 100 but your currently unlocked 39 of those.  So you search: 100D;39D::

its basically the games solution if you get duplicate characters, you have the base character and then the next 4 copies you'd get would be able to open up those circles/paths for a stat boost to the character.

I'll try out what you've mentioned ty vm

Archived