Telegram bot script

zolotov123344

Question

6 answers to this question

bot_token = "XXXXXXXXX:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" -- Replace with your telegram bot token
chat_id = "-XXXXXXXX" -- Replace with the chat id of your group

message_to_send = "Hello world!"

local send_bot = gg.makeRequest('https://api.telegram.org/bot' .. bot_token .. '/sendMessage', nil,
                             'chat_id=' .. chat_id .. '&text=' .. message_to_send).content

This will send to a group, if you want it sent as a direct message let me know and I will try.

2 hours ago, BadCase said:

Это будет отправлено группе, если вы хотите, чтобы это было отправлено как личное сообщение, дайте мне знать, и я попробую.

bro this is incredible, until the last moment I thought it was impossible. I would like a message to be sent to me by a telegram bot directly in private messages

6 hours ago, zolotov123344 said:

bro this is incredible, until the last moment I thought it was impossible. I would like a message to be sent to me by a telegram bot directly in private messages

Use the same code as above but for chat ID you will send a private message /start to @RawDataBot and copy the chat ID in its response

11 hours ago, zolotov123344 said:

Oh looks like you are able to use @telegram_name as chat_id as well so whatever user or group you want

Edit: after messing with this more it seems to be unreliable, might want to stick to integer ids 

Archived