I cannot find this specific value

zyRoxityy

Question

7 answers to this question

Just tried the changed/unchanged value finding method with fuzzy search, there were too many values. I did 100+ searches with changed/unchanged and they still come up with almost the same amount of results, the only hack available for this game right now is the level hack which can be done by searching the total amount of food fed to a monster and changing/refining it. I'll keep trying

11 hours ago, zyRoxityy said:

Just tried the changed/unchanged value finding method with fuzzy search, there were too many values. I did 100+ searches with changed/unchanged and they still come up with almost the same amount of results, the only hack available for this game right now is the level hack which can be done by searching the total amount of food fed to a monster and changing/refining it. I'll keep trying

Who told u that u can hack the level?

Maybe that person can help u

18 hours ago, zyRoxityy said:

I found that myself, by experimenting with some values 

there is a way to cut down on the number or results in this case to help narrow it down, it's worked for me in the past with similar issues in other games, once you have an address that you can manipulate and see results you want IN ANY WAY, long press the value you've found and choose 'search nearby' set the number of addresses BEFORE AND AFTER to 1000 (or more or less, i start with 1000, but often find it within 100 addresses of the editable address i've already found.)  this will help cut down the useless results a fair degree.

hope this helps you find the values your looking for.

Archived