OrderandChaosOnlineHelp by ZineaHUN

ZineaHUN2

OrderandChaosOnlineHelp by ZineaHUN

In the version I tried to extract all the details that didn't come from me.

So that's it guys, that's who I am!! 

However, the good news!!!I did immobility function!! 

Which is good, because the character doesn't move during doubling with my sync function, and it can even be set automatically. 

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, vcool1983 said:

Hi sir, first of all, thanks for sharing your script with us. This script works really well on Nox, but for some reason, teleport dont work on my Xiaomi MI A3, Android 11. I know you must be bussy, but this guy took youre script and fix it for phones and now its selling it for 25 Euros on discord OMG!! Can you take a look for the code and try to fix it for phones?? I dont know how scripts works but if you can take a time it will be much appreciated. Thanks sir

2 minutes ago, ZineaHUN2 said:

Teleport+fly Isn't it working? Or just the teleport? 

It certainly works with an older version of oac, but the question is, does that version work on your device?

1 minute ago, ZineaHUN2 said:

It certainly works with an older version of oac, but the question is, does that version work on your device?Try the version linked in the description with a 32-bit gg. And it's going to be good. 

• 8 months later...