Virtual xposed FB login

Vybe

Question

4 answers to this question

That's because it's not from the browser in virtual

Make sure no facebook application is installed outside virtual. and try to install the old version of Facebook Lite on Virtual.

Another step, Install Via Browser on VirtualXposed

When logging in, there are three dots in the upper right corner of the screen (if you use Chrome as the default browser). Click the three three dots and select Open in Chrome. after opening copy your login link from chrome then paste it into Via Browser in VirtualXposed. after you login in Via Browser there will be a small pop-up at the bottom of the screen and select Allow. You will automatically be directed to the game and successfully logged in

On 1/13/2022 at 8:39 AM, Sakizu said:

Another step, Install Via Browser on VirtualXposed

When logging in, there are three dots in the upper right corner of the screen (if you use Chrome as the default browser). Click the three three dots and select Open in Chrome. after opening copy your login link from chrome then paste it into Via Browser in VirtualXposed. after you login in Via Browser there will be a small pop-up at the bottom of the screen and select Allow. You will automatically be directed to the game and successfully logged in

@Sakizu Okay I followed the steps but everytime I try to login using Via it keeps saying "Log in Disabled", how do I fix that?

Screenshot_20221128-223626_VirtualXposed.jpg

Archived