How du hack coins and gems?

Spliff

On 12/20/2021 at 11:16 AM, Spliff said:

Im ready to give sumone 20 euros on paypal so we can meet on discord and so u can help me hack gems and coins

It will differ from game to game. Server sided games you'll most likely not be able to hack at all.

If you have a specific game in mind then post the link and I'm sure somebody will look and help you if they can.

On 12/20/2021 at 6:16 AM, Spliff said:

Im ready to give sumone 20 euros on paypal so we can meet on discord and so u can help me hack gems and coins

i can guess the game and give some advice here: gems are hard to hack, and with a current or up-to-date version it's impossible, i'd suggest you start with a much older version of the app in question; something before it had any 'online' aspects and hack things in that version, then update the app in question.  if that's too much work or any other reason, gems are basically locked now, coins could be hacked, but not directly, you have to come at it from the side (if it's the game i'm thinking of, find a mission with at least 4 clean headshots in a single mission, start that mission but DO NOT SHOOT, gg search for 0, take one headshot, gg search for 1.... ect, once you have the correct address, edit it as Dword to 2,111,222,333.  enjoy 80+ million coins from over 2 billion headshots made in a single level)

hope this helps in some way.

Archived