Problems with daemon (Parallel space)

chernikov

Question

Hello, as the title says I have problems with launching game guardian. I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T and using Parallel space (the latest version from this site) and I tried many times and watched some tutorials but it never worked. When I launch GG from Parallel space it always tells me there was a problem with daemon and I don't know what to do. 

...So I can't attach GG with some game...

4 answers to this question

On 12/19/2021 at 3:57 PM, chernikov said:

Hello, as the title says I have problems with launching game guardian. I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T and using Parallel space (the latest version from this site) and I tried many times and watched some tutorials but it never worked. When I launch GG from Parallel space it always tells me there was a problem with daemon and I don't know what to do. 

...So I can't attach GG with some game...

On 12/30/2021 at 3:28 PM, LaQuenelle said:

Hi...

I have the same problem... I hope someone can help us... 

Try an alternative parallel space or Virtual machine from this site so far I've seen the most success in x8sandbox f1vm and vmos, parallel space lite also might work

Did you just update you phone to android 11? I have understood that paralell space currently doesn't work for android 11. I fixed this issue today by switching to x8sandbox. It works now however it is much slower and much worse than paralell space, atleast for me. I really hope the issue gets fixed so we can use paralell space again!!

Archived