Help me Finding value hack using String without dump anylib or dump.cs

Tonikun

Question

Guys i need help, i m so confuse how i can found any value hacks using string but some games cant dump so it will need finding manually, how i can i find it? I know some string name same with other games but not all games cant dump. Need tutorial to find value hacks using string without dump lib.

2 answers to this question

On 12/19/2021 at 8:08 AM, Tonikun said:

Guys i need help, i m so confuse how i can found any value hacks using string but some games cant dump so it will need finding manually, how i can i find it? I know some string name same with other games but not all games cant dump. Need tutorial to find value hacks using string without dump lib.

yeah, the longer process is dumping metadata file and look for strings through a text editor like notepad++
the pointers will automatically guide you to class name. You only won't have the offset of the values. But most likely there is a way around that. Just not sure what. Perhaps requires dumping the required file through disassembler as ghidra. And calculate the offset of the values, but not sure on how that works as it is for now just a theory. Have not investigated it but seems interesting to give a try. But usually it isn't to hard to see if the value is a double or a float or int. The issues i believe is figuring out bool type and where the function ends. 

Archived