Android 11 My phone is rooted but game gaurdian not work properly I'm downloading latest version it's not fix

Akbhai123456

Question

On 12/19/2021 at 2:18 AM, BadCase said:

Press OK and finish installing it...

saw this same thing on my samsung galaxy tab s7+ (sm-t970), it's EXACTLY the warning you get in android 11, and GG fails to do anything useful. (let me clarify below)

after fully installing GG (and yes, letting GG installing random 'XYZVBQ' like always to hide from anti-cheat softwares) (xyzvbq is not the exact thing, just random letters i used for the example)

open GG (either mode, sw or hw same results either way in the end)

'start it' in the GG main window

open game you want to hack

tap GG floating above the app to select what process i want to 'inspect'

result is hard lock on screen for about 10 seconds or so and then a total system restart (total reboot of the tablet)

....  in reference to the provided picture Akbhai123456: GG v101.1 is telling you flat out that it was made for OLDER versions of ANDROID and may not work with ANDROID 11 (red velvet cake); my wonder is what do i do until i can play my games with my beloved GG?

if there's a guide or a fix i've not found it yet, or should i wait till GG v101.2 to enjoy good ol GG bliss?

Edited by talkIRC

41 minutes ago, talkIRC said:

saw this same thing on my samsung galaxy tab s7+ (sm-t970), it's EXACTLY the warning you get in android 11, and GG fails to do anything useful. (let me clarify below)

after fully installing GG (and yes, letting GG installing random 'XYZVBQ' like always to hide from anti-cheat softwares) (xyzvbq is not the exact thing, just random letters i used for the example)

result is hard lock on screen for about 10 seconds or so and then a total system restart (total reboot of the tablet)

....  in reference to the provided picture Akbhai123456: GG v101.1 is telling you flat out that it was made for OLDER versions of ANDROID and may not work with ANDROID 11 (red velvet cake); my wonder is what do i do until i can play my games with my beloved GG?

if there's a guide or a fix i've not found it yet, or should i wait till GG v101.2 to enjoy good ol GG bliss?

7zip'ed the 27MB logcat file down to 1.7MB, looks like it did produce after all (wasn't sure because GG's never not worked for me in the last 8 or so years) .

GG_logcat_r101.1_16142_11_30.7z

Idk either why it doesnt work but i have a alternative that works with some games. Its X8sandbox or VMOS ( VMOS doesnt work for me, but i heard other ppl using it and they were quite satisfied).

20 minutes ago, CmP said:

Whatever compression method was used, it is not supported by 7-Zip, so the file can't be decompressed. Which software did you use to create the archive?

7-zip Zstandard (newest version, covers a few compression formats that the classic 7-zip doesn't handle, sorry about that, i forget that it's not a vanilla 7-zip)

https://github.com/mcmilk/7-Zip-zstd/releases

Edited by talkIRC
to correct link to right page for downloading 7-zip-zstd

5 hours ago, SAGEPAPI said:

Idk either why it doesnt work but i have a alternative that works with some games. Its X8sandbox or VMOS ( VMOS doesnt work for me, but i heard other ppl using it and they were quite satisfied).

thanks for the heads up, but given i have root and everything else, i'd rather not use a virtual space; that being said, i do thank you for taking the time to offer a solution but i'll hold out for native use without a virtual space.  in all honesty it's not the first time i've had to wait for software to catch up to an OS update, it's the risk one takes when they're 'up-to-date'.

On 12/23/2021 at 12:37 PM, Rs92ks said:

Try with hardware acceleration in GG startup and GG inside. Maybe help? In my A12 device it's way faster than software acceleration.

still ending up with the same results, it still crashes within seconds of trying to search a value or enable speed hack (as both actively start to scan or change the ram values)  feels like GG is having some major issues with android 11, it was released September 8, 2020, so it's a year old and android 12 is already on it's roll out.  samsung is a major brand, so it's not like i'm using some obscure no name hardware and a unofficial version of android (other then rooting, that imho isn't unofficial, it's power user friendly android that shouldn't be a pain in the a$$ to install, thanks google.)

always willing to try anything that keeps it native, after 7 or 8 years using GG i'd hate to think it's not being developed anymore and the dread i feel at the thought of having to try to find another software that will do as good makes me consider abandoning android gaming and just sticking with the PC (still using game hacking software from 20+ years ago natively in windows 10, because unlike GG in android, it takes more then one hacking software on PC in some games cases).

been doing a little reading up on android 11, turns out it's possible the 'new' hardened memory controller is why anytime you do anything to actively view the ram addresses (even on the address tab of GG) the device locks up and restarts; as that controller is seeing GG view the RAM and is crashing the device for a reason i don't know or understand.... incase the dev's (or dev if it's just one person) are reading this (which given the number of posts related to android 10 and 11 {and i'm sure 12 too if i owned a new model pixel}) leads me to wonder if it's a problem they can beat or if the ability to control our single player game destiny has been lost with the most recent android updates.

i know things don't happen over night in the programing world, but a 'we're working on the problem' update is better then not knowing anything given that this post alone contains statements from many users suffering the same problems on similar hardwares running the same version(s) of android.... but i digress, i'll just hope they're working on it quietly and don't want to get anyone's hopes up should they fail to conquer this 'new hardened memory controller' that was introduced in 10 (limited if i read the google security release updates correctly) and fully in android 11.

here's to hope.

On 12/22/2021 at 7:32 PM, talkIRC said:

On 12/22/2021 at 8:20 PM, talkIRC said:

I haven't found any records that would help with understanding the problem (what and why happens) in the log, so there may be 2 main possibilities: either they are present in the log but haven't been noticed or recognized as being related to the problem or log doesn't contain them.

However, it seems worth to note that around 2 minutes and 17 seconds have passed between the moment when process has been selected in GG:

12-22 13:05:18.975 14480 14480 E AndroidService: used: ProcessInfo [cmdline=com.fungames.sniper3d, name=Sniper 3D, packageName=com.fungames.sniper3d, icon=android.graphics.drawable.BitmapDrawable@8ef34cd, pid=10179, uid=10275, isSystem=false, isGame=true, weight=0, main=true, order=0, x64=false, rss=359392, getTracer()=0, getTrace()=-1]

and the last record in the log:

12-22 13:07:35.649 20370 20370 I SoundAlivePolicyManager: isGlobalEffectSupportCurrentAudioPath, currentDeviceType : 2

This doesn't quite correspond to your description of steps that you do to reproduce the problem. Was process selection really the last action that you performed in GG that caused device to become unresponsive and to reboot after ~10 seconds?

One thing that would greatly help with analyzing recorded logcat is to specify when certain actions have been performed. For example: 

11:04:32 - "Start" button in GG's start screen was pressed
11:04:38 - Process selection dialog was opened
11:04:41 - Target process was selected
11:04:55 - Device automatically initiated it's restart

Time moments don't have to be exact, since it's not easy to precisely check when something is done, but even if it's +- 5 seconds, that's still significantly better than having no such information at all.

For example, to illustrate, the log you provided is ~27 MB, but only ~2 MB from it is most likely to contain any information of interest, since other records are from before the moment of time when you initiated recording logcat in GG. And with information about when actions relevant to the problem have been performed, only, for example, ~200 kB of log records are most likely to contain any information of interest.

no process selection wasn't the last thing (after reviewing my original post, a step was indeed missing)

in the steps i took, i could choose the process, but you can't search a value (crashes when you try), you can't load speedhack (when you try it crashes), if you go to the addresses tab of GG as soon as you do it crashes.  I will include logcat files for each of these processes, while i might have had the process selected for 2 minutes and 17 seconds, i'd not searched for a value yet, i select the process to hack as soon as the game starts loading which takes a little time, then to navigate to where i need to be in the game to search for a value takes time as well, so how long GG is running (without doing anything with the RAM of the game via GG it runs like any app would, it's when you try to use GG to do anything with the app you want to hack that it fails.)

going to take time to type all these out as i do them, so the time stamps are a little pointless, i'll just give the time each starts

11:40am (time on tablet, so stamp in file should be the same)

started gg

started game

long pressed GG icon to enable speed hack

choose game's process

screen freeze for aprox 10 seconds and hard reboot at

11:44am (time on my pc, can't read the clock if the tablet is restarting, lolx)

first logcat file

(takes me a few minutes between each run to save the logcat file and zip it up on my pc to post here)

11:50

started GG

started game

choose process

try to search for dword value of 1

screen freeze for aprox 10 seconds and hard reboot

11:52am (again time on pc because tablet it restarting)

second method logcat file

(each time i'm making sure to delete the previous logcat file to ensure totally new files each time)

11:56am

start gg

start game

select process

choose addresses tab

attempt to scroll

screen freeze and hard reboot 11:58am (again time on the pc; tablet rebooting)

third logcat test

these where all done with SOFTWARE GG; if you like i can go through the same process in hw gg but the results always end the same with a hard reboot.   if there is anymore i can do, let me know!

hope all this helps

first logcat file-GG_logcat_r101.1_16142_11_30.7z second method logcat file-GG_logcat_r101.1_16142_11_30.7z third logcat test-GG_logcat_r101.1_16142_11_30.7z

SOLVED IT!  under the 'fix it' section, set to work WITH SeLinux, did that and everything worked just like it has for the last 8 years.

thanks everyone that's taken a look at this problem and tried to help out with it, i'd refused to stop trying every option i could find and on a whim i tried to change that setting, and poof, everything worked.

thanks everyone that helped out, and for anyone with this problem or other problems related to the newer android versions try this, in my case i figured it's already not working so i couldn't make it worse, and here we are, with a happy smile.