Can I encrypt a file when my script creates it?

hoangninyb

Question

12 hours ago, MAARS said:

Android id on Android 10+ can not be accessed by 3rd party apps, if you really need that you will need some java/smali knowledge to add that function in **. you know what i mean

I know what you mean! but i have no knowledge about java/smali. Where can I see instructions?

3 hours ago, Yuukis said:

Hi! 

Using an FTP Server requires internet access, this is might not good for easy access. Maybe try some Json Web Token (JWT) so you can encrypt-decrypt script offline with ease. 

-Yuuki

I create a database, when a user registers with my script on their device, the script creates a file containing the information and it is also sent to the database and saved to the database database.

when the user logs in, the information in the previously saved file will be sent to the database and compared by php

sorry my english is very bad!

12 hours ago, Yuukis said:

Using an FTP Server requires internet

Yes but i think he is not making cheat for offline games ? so if the game is online, the is no problem to have online script also

8 hours ago, hoangninyb said:

when the user logs in, the information in the previously saved file will be sent to the database and compared by php

For that we use MySQL database, all of this is quite easy for me, but the only problem is to get the device id on the client side, if you get a method to get that i can write the whole app for you for free

9 hours ago, hoangninyb said:

I know what you mean! but i have no knowledge about java/smali. Where can I see instructions?

This is called reverse engineering, i tried to learn that a couple of time, but i give up, I Know this is not motivating but if you really want to do that then go for it. 

Search: Android Apps reverse engineering.

On YouTube even on Google

Edited by MAARS

4 hours ago, MAARS said:

For that we use MySQL database, all of this is quite easy for me, but the only problem is to get the device id on the client side, if you get a method to get that i can write the whole app for you for free

Oh, man! I already have a database and connect to my script using php! My problem is that there is no method for receiving device IDs! And maybe it's a problem for you and me

I created the Ankulua script, and there they have a method for receiving device ID: getDeviceID()

I wish GG had it

Edited by hoangninyb