request: university empire idle tycoon

Kimmetjedv

6 hours ago, Kimmetjedv said:

Been trying to find a gem hack for this game.

Money is not a problem but the endless waiting because of low gems and building teams just screws it up.

Does anyone have a working gem hack?

You can use time jump. I'm still looking for a gem hack.

57 minutes ago, Pallante said:

Hi i tried to do time jump but it doesnt work for me at all how do you make it work and also my phone is rooted.

1851359041_Screenshot_20211216-210549_OneUIHome.thumb.jpg.365c31f089d8cffd645893c7e6ccb307.jpg

Just hit that and then put how much time you want to jump ahead. Either put it in seconds or you can enter in D:H:M:S format too.

9 hours ago, sammax71 said:

1851359041_Screenshot_20211216-210549_OneUIHome.thumb.jpg.365c31f089d8cffd645893c7e6ccb307.jpg

Just hit that and then put how much time you want to jump ahead. Either put it in seconds or you can enter in D:H:M:S format too.

well thats what i did it still it doesnt work for me at all

5 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Here's a screen recording for you:

https://sbupload.com/02f4fc0cd9c4bd4e

i watched it i will try it and i do have one question how do i add the time skip on the search tab like on the video and can i also do time skip on the buildings or does it only work on research?

Edited by Pallante

1 hour ago, Pallante said:

i watched it i will try it and i do have one question how do i add the time skip on the search tab like on the video and can i also do time skip on the buildings or does it only work on research?

Doesn't seem to work on the buildings. You can use the speed up arrows (long press the GG icon) but it doesn't seem to speed it up that much even at x3600 speed.

I didn't add the time skip button to the search bar. It was just there 🤷🏻‍♂️

18 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Doesn't seem to work on the buildings. You can use the speed up arrows (long press the GG icon) but it doesn't seem to speed it up that much even at x3600 speed.

I didn't add the time skip button to the search bar. It was just there 🤷🏻‍♂️

ok thanks anyway it did work on the research

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...