How to find values for Unity games using dump.cs| full tutorial

Platonic

Keep in mind. This video covers gameguardian basics. Your of course free to correct in case you see mistakes as i am by no means a professional. I Just share here and there a bit of knowledge which i think will be useful for starters and people with basic understanding of gameguardian.

I also hope this videos helps you out or makes you more familiar with gameguardian in general.

How to use offsets, pointers, dumps, strings and a lot more of gameguardian amazing features.

This is a long video so don't forget your coffee.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2021 at 2:14 PM, XxhentaixX said:

Keep in mind. This video covers gameguardian basics. Your of course free to correct in case you see mistakes as i am by no means a professional. I Just share here and there a bit of knowledge which i think will be useful for starters and people with basic understanding of gameguardian.

I also hope this videos helps you out or makes you more familiar with gameguardian in general.

How to use offsets, pointers, dumps, strings and a lot more of gameguardian amazing features.

This is a long video so don't forget your coffee.

Video has been taken down (as to be expected, next one will be simple game, but online games more realistic for tutorials) the game company is well known for shutting down videos. New tutorials on the way.

here original video of this post Temporarily available: https://emalm.com/?v=LBaYI

5 hours ago, ThegsmWork said:

what is your channel name and can u tell me what to do with dump.cs after finding it how to use it to hack game ..

I found dump.cs from free fire then what i have to do to make changes in free fire 

Well it is in the video explained. Search the class name from the dump.cs in region other. Then copy the address of the first char of the string and search it in Ca, unless your on emulator on which Ca is 0.0MB so for that you have to search the address in Anonymous.

Use qword if the address is 64bit or dword if the address is 32bit.

Watch the video and ask questions according to the video. I won't writhe the bible when there is a video. Put the time frame in which you have a question. You can reply here. You will have the help where it is possible..

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 6:37 PM, RevealedSoulEven said:

Can you please make the video to be available or telegram channel or somewhere as this website isn't showing the video and even it has no guarantee when it goes off again

For now people will need to watch through the provided link. The company that i used the example shut down every video which reach common used platforms. So i think its fine like this. People have access to it any time. Will later look for a re upload on a more efficient platform.

Archived