Paying $50-$100 for Puzzle and Dragons Android hack

dataznguy4

Name of Game: Puzzle and Dragons

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gungho.padEN&hl=en

Version if you know it:

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Health/Damage

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Tried with GG, received the message "Is your game dead ? Reset all lists."

Comments:

Hey guys, yet another Puzzle and dragons hack request here. However, unlike the other request threads, I'm willing to pay $50-100 USD (depends on quality) for a way to hack in this game. I'm looking for primarily HP hack or Damage hack. Either one of the two is fine, but both is better. I'm also looking to trick the IAP of this game, the tutorial posted here does not work (I will pay separately for this). I know HP and Damage hack is possible for this game, as I've seen iOS users do it. However, I'm on android Galaxy SII, and just like everyone who have tried it, GG returns the "Is your game dead ? Reset all lists." message. Please let me know through replies or PMs if you are interested and can do this so we can talk more on Skype.

Archived