Critical Ops Anticheat

Alex120fpz

Hello guys! If you guys know Critical Ops game , you know it have a strong anticheat and since hosts got patchedi have been trying many different methods etc but none of them has worked.. So if you guys know how to bypass critical ops anticheat it would be very nice.. I know that the anticheat dont have to detect installed apps just need to detect changed values and i would need to find a a way to bypass that detection.. Thanks for help

Hi! 

Just stumble accross your post, and seems no one already answer this. Anyway, since the host is patched or they changing the Server Name, i recommend to use port blocking. Try to block 443 and 80 port while in game and remove the blocker after the match is finish. You can do this using No Root Firewall or using IPTables (Requires root) 

[For Advanced User]: You can start by disabling unnecessary files using permission 0 and disable the game services using MyAndroidTools Pro. As for memory manipulation, you can try to nullified the game memory maps inside proc using bind. 

>mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/[Game PID]/maps

>mount --bind /proc/2/maps /proc/[Game PID]/maps

-Good Luck! 😄

Edited by Yuukis
Words

On 12/11/2021 at 2:26 AM, Yuukis said:

Hi! 

Just stumble accross your post, and seems no one already answer this. Anyway, since the host is patched or they changing the Server Name, i recommend to use port blocking. Try to block 443 and 80 port while in game and remove the blocker after the match is finish. You can do this using No Root Firewall or using IPTables (Requires root) 

[For Advanced User]: You can start by disabling unnecessary files using permission 0 and disable the game services using MyAndroidTools Pro. As for memory manipulation, you can try to nullified the game memory maps inside proc using bind. 

-Good Luck! 😄

@YuukisHello, thank you for an answer and i know what you mean but i didnt understand what you mean by using permission 0? And im gonna try those but if it doesnt work, do you have any idea what else could? I know that the cops anticheat is Codestage and Its server sided and ye port blocking could still work if know all right ones which need to be blocked.. But if those wont work do you have ideas what to try next? Its really big meaning for me to hack cops 😄

Hi! 

-Good Luck! 😄

And do i need to remove the blocked ports or can i just disable the firewall and enable again in game? Wouldnt it be simple.

Hi! 

-Good Luck! 😄

I know now that I probably have to disable "messagingunityplayeractivity" but when i do it makes the game unplayable. Any way to bypass that? ( Or Any way to disable that without cops getting unplayable?:/

Edited by Alex120fpz

7 hours ago, Alex120fpz said:

@YuukisHello, thank you for an answer and i know what you mean but i didnt understand what you mean by using permission 0? And im gonna try those but if it doesnt work, do you have any idea what else could? I know that the cops anticheat is Codestage and Its server sided and ye port blocking could still work if know all right ones which need to be blocked.. But if those wont work do you have ideas what to try next? Its really big meaning for me to hack cops 😄

Hi! 

Sorry for the late response, usually i can only contribute thread per day because i'm busy with my project. Anyway, i kinda can't quote some of your question because i'm on mobile device, so i will answer a few here xD.

what you mean by using permission 0? 

Any files has its own permission assigned, its consist of user, group, system. As its name, it's permit the allowed party to do such thing with the files (Read, Write, Modify). To access the file permission, just hold the file until the file option comes. You might find something like 'attributes' or 'permission'. I recommend to use MiXplore or ES File Explorer to see that kind of option because the stock file manager usually doesn't have it. 

An alternative way to this is to delete unnecessary game files and replace them using blank file with the same name. You might ask 'wich file?'; thus you can do this on database, app_cache, files folder, etc. You might do it your-self, just try the file one by one, if it affect the game (Make the game crash), revert the file to original one and leave untouched

do you have any idea what else could?

Yes, you can try the shell code i gave you above. The memory manipulation will work as memory bypass, so you can use memory hacks without being detected. I might unclear to explain this, just run the code using Android Terminal Emulator or ADB. You might wonder what game PID is, basically the game has its own process ID when its running. To find the game PID, use this code:

pidof com.criticalforceentertainment.criticalops

It will show some kind of number, make sure to copy it. Now put the pid into '[pid]' field that i've been mention in the code. You might find this difficult, you can just try this one-liner:

if $a in "pidof com.criticalforceentertainment.criticalops"; do mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/$a/maps; end

-Good Luck! 😄

Edited by Yuukis
Words

43 minutes ago, Yuukis said:

Hi! 

Sorry for the late response, usually i can only contribute thread per day because i'm busy with my project. Anyway, i kinda can't quote some of your question because i'm on mobile device, so i will answer a few here xD.

Any files has its own permission assigned, its consist of user, group, system. As its name, it's permit the allowed party to do such thing with the files (Read, Write, Modify). To access the file permission, just hold the file until the file option comes. You might find something like 'attributes' or 'permission'. I recommend to use MiXplore or ES File Explorer to see that kind of option because the stock file manager usually doesn't have it. 

An alternative way to this is to delete unnecessary game files and replace them using blank file with the same name. You might ask 'wich file?'; thus you can do this on database, app_cache, files folder, etc. You might do it your-self, just try the file one by one, if it affect the game (Make the game crash), revert the file to original one and leave untouched

Yes, you can try the shell code i gave you above. The memory manipulation will work as memory bypass, so you can use memory hacks without being detected. I might unclear to explain this, just run the code using Android Terminal Emulator or ADB. You might wonder what game PID is, basically the game has its own process ID when its running. To find the game PID, use this code:

It will show some kind of number, make sure to copy it. Now put the pid into '[pid]' field that i've been mention in the code. You might find this difficult, you can just try this one-liner:

if $a in "pidof com.criticalforceentertainment.criticalops"; do mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/$a/maps; end

-Good Luck! 😄

@YuukisThank you so much for this, i'll try those and see.. 🙂

13 minutes ago, Alex120fpz said:

@YuukisThank you so much for this, i'll try those and see.. 🙂

@YuukisI tried to copy paste ur latest command in termux , it showed syntax error near unexcepted token "do" error.

57 minutes ago, Yuukis said:

Hi! 

-Good Luck! 😄

@YuukisHey, sorry for sending much messages. Which one i copy paste to termux? That first command or second? (Ofcourse i will put the pid in to it) but im not sure which command i need to use. Edit: i tried both codes none of them worked. ( I putted the pid but it gave error no command found) something like that. I coule try android emulator but it dont let me paste anything.

Edited by Alex120fpz

1 hour ago, Yuukis said:

Hi! 

-Good Luck! 😄

@YuukisThose Termux/ Android emulators full of errors, Would you think about more things to try? I can do almost anything on mobile if just told what to do..  or about the port blocks, if i knew what to block it would be very nice . I tried 443 and 80 but didnt work. Idk if sh file or just host could still work? Or finding antiban values with gameguardian?🤔

Hi! 

-Good Luck! 😄

UPDATE: i got succesful results. But i got something long text like "magisk block root" or something idk if that was supposee to came.

On 12/18/2021 at 5:39 PM, Alex120fpz said:

And do i need to remove the blocked ports or can i just disable the firewall and enable again in game? Wouldnt it be simple.

Hi! 

It maybe a little difficult to do on/of firewall, so i suggest to use shell (.sh) script instead as it will give you more control. Inside the script use IPtable packages, here's some example of port blocking inside iptables:

#Enable Port Block
iptables=/system/bin/iptables
ip6tables=/system/bin/ip6tables

iptables -A INPUT -p 6 --dport 443 -j DROP
iptables -A OUTPUT -p 6 --dport 443 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -p 6 --dport 80 -j DROP
iptables -A OUTPUT -p 6 --dport 80 -j DROP
#Disable Port Block

iptables -A INPUT -p 6 --dport 443 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -p 6 --dport 443 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p 6 --dport 80 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -p 6 --dport 80 -j ACCEPT

I have provide you some basic shell script for port blocking using IPTables. Usually its already preinstalled inside your Android, but if its not; you can search iptable installer apk online. It does require root however. In the end, its just personal preferences wether its simple or not.

I know now that I probably have to disable "messagingunityplayeractivity" but when i do it makes the game unplayable. Any way to bypass that? ( Or Any way to disable that without cops getting unplayable?:/

You disable the wrong services, leave the important services enabled. As always, you need to suffer trial and error, if its crashing your game, just revert the changes. Also, you can to try to disable the game databases in there. I'll probably leave some of my CriticalOps data in here next.

Edit: i tried both codes none of them worked

I see that you're using termux, probably try doing it using 'sh' or use Android Terminal Emulator even tho its doesnt have any c/p feature, so you need to write them manually. I think just put it as sh script would be more easy, since you just execute it on termux like this :

sh ./your-sh-script

-Good Luck! 😄

5 hours ago, Yuukis said:

Hi! 

It maybe a little difficult to do on/of firewall, so i suggest to use shell (.sh) script instead as it will give you more control. Inside the script use IPtable packages, here's some example of port blocking inside iptables:

#Enable Port Block

#Disable Port Block

I have provide you some basic shell script for port blocking using IPTables. Usually its already preinstalled inside your Android, but if its not; you can search iptable installer apk online. It does require root however. In the end, its just personal preferences wether its simple or not.

You disable the wrong services, leave the important services enabled. As always, you need to suffer trial and error, if its crashing your game, just revert the changes. Also, you can to try to disable the game databases in there. I'll probably leave some of my CriticalOps data in here next.

I see that you're using termux, probably try doing it using 'sh' or use Android Terminal Emulator even tho its doesnt have any c/p feature, so you need to write them manually. I think just put it as sh script would be more easy, since you just execute it on termux like this :

sh ./your-sh-script

-Good Luck! 😄

@YuukisHey, i tried all of your tactics and none of them worked sadly.. Cops anticheat is at very good level. You still have something to try?

Hi! 

-Good Luck! 😄

That code was written little wrong , like that it didnt work, when i edited mount --bind/proc/2/maps/proc/pid/maps it did work. Could it be possible u forgot something about that portblock? And why it has "disable port block " too? Xd.

21 hours ago, Yuukis said:

Hi! 

#Enable Port Block

#Disable Port Block

sh ./your-sh-script

-Good Luck! 😄

Many peoples are using gameguardian memory bypass. I just don't know how to get it.