mobile legends leaks

zaroxSR213

On 12/6/2021 at 12:49 AM, zaroxSR213 said:

hello,

can anyone help me on how i can see new hero or new skin in mobile legends before they appears in advance server?

thank you

Hi! 

Mobile Legends usually do a resources downloading while in-game, so there's no full model leaks, only a fragment of it. Some of the downloaded resources might include an upcoming skins/hero. So you need to constantly check what's inside the downloaded resource file. 

However there's also a possibility that an upcoming skins/hero are already included inside game files, it's just that: they always have specified time to release/appear on the games store. 

For advanced user, you can try to make an API that will query the store content but what i know so far, there's no one was able on doing it.

-Goodluck! 🙂

Thank you for the info.

I asked about this cause I saw on YouTube some users on mobile legends are able to show the upcoming skins and up coming heroes .

Anyway I will try to figure out about how I can check the downloaded resources .

And by the way, do you know which a good script that can give 3d view of the map and control the camera like zoom in, zoom out, and rotate?  

Thanks again  🙂

On 12/7/2021 at 2:52 PM, zaroxSR213 said:

Thank you for the info.

I asked about this cause I saw on YouTube some users on mobile legends are able to show the upcoming skins and up coming heroes .

Anyway I will try to figure out about how I can check the downloaded resources .

And by the way, do you know which a good script that can give 3d view of the map and control the camera like zoom in, zoom out, and rotate?  

Thanks again  🙂

Hi! 

Unfortunately, i do not have any recommendation for 3d view map script. I see some people recommend Floryn patch but i do not know if there's a latest version for it. 

However, you can make the script yourself by editing the camera position because You can achieve this kind of hack with many different ways.

-Yuuki

Archived