paralel

blocx

Question

7 answers to this question

On 12/19/2021 at 10:09 PM, chernikov said:

RobertDX, I have the exactly same problem, same phone. I tried everything but nothing works. Have you already figured it out?

I would recommend everyone to look at the options in order to achieve the goal. The facts are given, parallel space versions, and the Gg patch made in its way is also given. 

For example, I put android 9.1 back on my device, so a version of parallel space works perfectly.And gameguardian works perfectly.  

After having a similar problem, this became the solution. With a factory app, I was able to put back the older android version. So look at the options for your devices. 

Only simple way it's that you install x8 sandbox and put inside gg and everything works normally.  And yes you don't need root your phone or change android version on phone. Just simply install x8 sandbox 

5 hours ago, blocx said:

29 minutes ago, MarizaT said:

Only simple way it's that you install x8 sandbox and put inside gg and everything works normally.  And yes you don't need root your phone or change android version on phone. Just simply install x8 sandbox 

thanks bro i already use f1 but f1 and x8 make phone hot and no able to use controller in game

Archived