Speed hack not working on idolmaster デレステ

gadliok

43 minutes ago, gadliok said:

I posted that 3 months ago

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/33213-speed-hack-not-working-on-idolmaster-デレステ/

I think it's new protection on latest unity engine version

Hi! 

Im assuming that you are using in-built gg game speedhack, that's why its not work. Most games now already patch this or barely working but only client side. 

So far, what can i think of is to freeze the game from android os level (because its working or the fame already detrct this), like using Emulator and then do speedhack using cheat engine or something

34 minutes ago, Yuukis said:

Hi! 

Im assuming that you are using in-built gg game speedhack, that's why its not work. Most games now already patch this or barely working but only client side. 

So far, what can i think of is to freeze the game from android os level (because its working or the fame already detrct this), like using Emulator and then do speedhack using cheat engine or something

I believe it's also not a bad idea to search for your own speedhack value. 

How to find your own speedhack value for almost any game (#1i73r7ka)

22 hours ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

I believe it's also not a bad idea to search for your own speedhack value. 

How to find your own speedhack value for almost any game (#1i73r7ka)

Hi! 

That's good idea but however the game is similar to OSU! that's why my first taught there's no any specific speedhack like other games (i mean like car speed, player speed, or heal speed). But yeah, you can do both

13 hours ago, Yuukis said:

Hi! 

That's good idea but however the game is similar to OSU! that's why my first taught there's no any specific speedhack like other games (i mean like car speed, player speed, or heal speed). But yeah, you can do both

I see,
Yeah i just checked and the speed value seems to be  1.0F;0.33333334327F;0.02999999933F::9 and then you can edit one to five or any desired value.
But speedhack isn't really the issue, it's just not working on live. Perhaps this value won't work on live either. I can't understand the game really so i have no idea where it has to be used.

Archived