need help writing a script with gg.getTabInfo

zolotov123344

Question

The user selects the game process, launches the script and the script should receive gg.getTabInfo for each running process on the phone. I need to make protection against theft of my functions through the second Game Guardian. If what I wrote above is not possible to do, then please suggest another way.

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, zolotov123344 said:

the script should receive gg.getTabInfo for each running process

You mean gg.getTargetInfo()? can get process name etc from it. yeah.

2 hours ago, zolotov123344 said:

I need to make protection against theft of my functions through the second Game Guardian.

i think it cant be stopped. depend on how you edit values. if you edit hex in Xa, its so easy to find with second gg.

What relates between checking running process and protecting against from second gg? i cant imagine what you want.

1 hour ago, Lover1500 said:

Вы имеете в виду gg .getTargetInfo ()? может получить от него имя процесса и т. д. Ага.

я думаю, что это невозможно остановить. зависят от того, как вы редактируете значения. если вы редактируете hex в Xa, его так легко найти со вторым gg .

Что связано между проверкой запущенного процесса и защитой от второго gg ? я не могу представить, что вы хотите.

it doesn't matter about gg.getargerinfo, forget it, I need a way that will block the use of the second gg so that my functions from the Code App cannot steal.

You cant. because you editting values in memory. after you edit, it will change. Either using second gg or using other memory viewer can see it.

Ahh i see why you ask to check running processes. You are going to detect second gg and if it is running, you will stop your values to edit. like that?

wont be easy to detect gg.

45 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

Ты не можешь. потому что вы редактируете значения в памяти. после редактирования он изменится. Его можно увидеть либо с помощью второго gg, либо с помощью другого средства просмотра памяти.

Ах, я понимаю, почему вы просите проверить запущенные процессы. Вы собираетесь обнаружить второй gg, и если он работает, вы остановите свои значения для редактирования. как это?

не будет легко обнаружить gg .

find gg in the list of processes is easy, the main thing for me is to get gg.getTargetInfo for each process

Edited by zolotov123344

49 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

Тогда не используйте gg .getTargetInfo (). это только для выбранного процесса.

Сделайте функцию, которая проверяет каждый процесс. самостоятельно.

proc / pid и т. д.

proc / pid? you can throw off an example i hear it for the first time

3 hours ago, zolotov123344 said:

gg, in principle, does not try to develop towards authorship in terms of scripts? lol

Let's not forget what scripts for GG are. They are automation of methods for certain modifications in games via process memory editing. Authorship of scripts essentially boils down to authorship of methods implemented in them, since value of scripts lies exactly in them. If methods are public, particular scripts that implement them in most cases aren't important, because methods can be applied manually and/or can be implemented in other scripts. So for authorship of scripts to be relevant, methods need to be not public, but this leads to contradiction: public release of scripts for GG fundamentally can't co-exist with keeping implemented methods private. Therefore, authorship of scripts for GG the way you want it to be can't exist.

However, it can (and does) exist the same way as authorship of methods for using GG to achieve certain result in certain game that get published at this forum or anywhere else. It doesn't matter whether methods are published in form of text, video or script, their authors most often get the popularity they deserve (even though some of them don't even care about it). But popularity/recognition by themselves is a wrong goal, instead one should strive to become better at activities of one's interest.

On 12/2/2021 at 10:26 AM, CmP said:

Let's not forget what scripts for GG are. They are automation of methods for certain modifications in games via process memory editing. Authorship of scripts essentially boils down to authorship of methods implemented in them, since value of scripts lies exactly in them. If methods are public, particular scripts that implement them in most cases aren't important, because methods can be applied manually and/or can be implemented in other scripts. So for authorship of scripts to be relevant, methods need to be not public, but this leads to contradiction: public release of scripts for GG fundamentally can't co-exist with keeping implemented methods private. Therefore, authorship of scripts for GG the way you want it to be can't exist.

However, it can (and does) exist the same way as authorship of methods for using GG to achieve certain result in certain game that get published at this forum or anywhere else. It doesn't matter whether methods are published in form of text, video or script, their authors most often get the popularity they deserve (even though some of them don't even care about it). But popularity/recognition by themselves is a wrong goal, instead one should strive to become better at activities of one's interest.

Thank you for detailing this, it's much appreciated. And I agree with this way of development, although it is quite difficult.