LLoTE

Question

Hello, I've been playing dragon city 2 lately and I've hacked quite literally everything, except for two things, the knight dragon that comes up as a special offer at the start of the game and the devine island that's also purchasable with real money.

Since all the game data and IDs are written in the game files and can be read by anyone it's quite easy to bypass some of the encryptions they've made, but it's also really hard to search for values that are not extremely specific and grouped. And I can't find and group where the knight dragon and the island are hackable.

So I'm asking if somebody has done it and if so how?

Thanks.

Bellow there's the files where that dragon and island come up and some things that might help.

DragonPool.json

DragonDefinitionsConfig.json

GoalsConfig.json

RewardsViewerConfig.json

ShopConfig.json

TileMapConfig.json

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, LLoTE said:

Hello, I've been playing dragon city 2 lately and I've hacked quite literally everything, except for two things, the knight dragon that comes up as a special offer at the start of the game and the devine island that's also purchasable with real money.

Since all the game data and IDs are written in the game files and can be read by anyone it's quite easy to bypass some of the encryptions they've made, but it's also really hard to search for values that are not extremely specific and grouped. And I can't find and group where the knight dragon and the island are hackable.

So I'm asking if somebody has done it and if so how?

Thanks.

Bellow there's the files where that dragon and island come up and some things that might help.

DragonPool.json 49.97 kB · 0 downloads

DragonDefinitionsConfig.json 86.49 kB · 0 downloads

GoalsConfig.json 79.07 kB · 0 downloads

RewardsViewerConfig.json 2.78 kB · 0 downloads

ShopConfig.json 118.54 kB · 1 download

TileMapConfig.json 118.78 kB · 0 downloads

This whole thing is useless,you can unlock everything with just editing the modelb.json file in app data.

Archived