Offroad Outlaws ESP script (im brain dead)

PixelGun3D

Game Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.battlecreek.offroadoutlaws
Hello! I'm trying to make a script for this game so I have ESP on the crates that spawn randomly, my script by now is this:

gg.searchNumber("00 20 00 E3 01 30 A0 E3 00 10 E0 E3 34 30 80 E5 10 10 80 E5 80 2F",gg.TYPE_BYTE)
gg.getResults(9999)
gg.editAll("")
gg.clearResults
gg.toast("ESP")

but I do not know what to change it to, neither if it would work at all, please help me.

1 hour ago, blocx said:

can u tell more about value u need to find ?

Hey there! I need to find the value of the crate, well... atleast this is what youtube teached me, this is the value of the offset found in the hex file

[Token(Token = "0x2000482")]
public class StashCrate : MonoBehaviour
{
	// Token: 0x0600239E RID: 9118 RVA: 0x00002050 File Offset: 0x00000250
	[Token(Token = "0x600209E")]
	[Address(RVA = "0x4FD7DC", Offset = "0x4FD7DC", VA = "0x64FD7DC")]
	public StashCrate()
	{
	}

and I need to make it change so I have esp I guess, the only tutorial I found was for PUBG or free fire on how to make esp, can't find anything more detailed then that one

Edited by PixelGun3D

3 hours ago, blocx said:

omg sorry in  game i dont understand this

So in game there are some randomly spawned crates around the map, and if you tap on them you get some money, gold and xp

I'm trying to make an esp for that

7 hours ago, PixelGun3D said:

So in game there are some randomly spawned crates around the map, and if you tap on them you get some money, gold and xp

I'm trying to make an esp for that

Hi! 

You can try to capture In-Game Data trough UDP Stream that based on Game Packets (Send-Receive). From there you can try to visualize the location. However, there's cons and pros from this. You can visualize it everywhere, even on different device, as long you have tunelling between each device. The cons, it may hard to visual, since the packets updated if there's any changes to the target (Lets say enemy) 

From my understanding, you only have the old value from Youtube and need to find the updated one right? Well, the easiest option is to always reverse engineering the game. You can always compare the value from the old library and try to find it in the newer version because its hard to find it manually using GG

Once you found it, its up to you to make it as ESP or WallHack. You can always find the ESP template and adjust it to your need such as the target game, offset and etc. Wich will help you alot rather than make it from scratch. 

16 hours ago, Yuukis said:

Hi! 

You can try to capture In-Game Data trough UDP Stream that based on Game Packets (Send-Receive). From there you can try to visualize the location. However, there's cons and pros from this. You can visualize it everywhere, even on different device, as long you have tunelling between each device. The cons, it may hard to visual, since the packets updated if there's any changes to the target (Lets say enemy) 

From my understanding, you only have the old value from Youtube and need to find the updated one right? Well, the easiest option is to always reverse engineering the game. You can always compare the value from the old library and try to find it in the newer version because its hard to find it manually using GG

Once you found it, its up to you to make it as ESP or WallHack. You can always find the ESP template and adjust it to your need such as the target game, offset and etc. Wich will help you alot rather than make it from scratch. 

Hi!

Well I found the value myself, but I don't know what to change it to, or how to make the ESP, and is there any tutorial on the UDP stream?

7 hours ago, PixelGun3D said:

Hi!

Well I found the value myself, but I don't know what to change it to, or how to make the ESP, and is there any tutorial on the UDP stream?

Hi! 

Unfortunately that the detailed tutorial about esp is kinda limited. Usually people put paid tutoring for this but i think its not worth it. But yeah, what you can do probably is just messing around with the template. I mean, changing the base address and add the offset (May also changing the driver / target app) and see if its working. 

Sadly that UDP Stream tutorial is also limited or almost hard to find. I can only tell you the main idea and a little bit of implementation behind the UDP Stream trick. In the end, you need to do it yourself as self learning. Yeah, its sucks when nobody teaches you directly. Happen to me all the time xD

Anyway Goodluck! 😄