utf-8 search

blocx

Question

hi all i would know if its possible to make group search with utf-8 search ( i try to locate a value but just with single search result comes with 20 results and offset work not perfectly ) thanks

in case i search earnedStars ( but appear twice in results )

15 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, blocx said:

hi all i would know if its possible to make group search with utf-8 search ( i try to locate a value but just with single search result comes with 20 results and offset work not perfectly ) thanks

in case i search earnedStars ( but appear twice in results )

Have you tried using bytes?

23 minutes ago, blocx said:

im not sure to know when i use this searc results are in bytes

I meant for do the ordered group search.
If i have to much results searching by string i do convert the string to byte and then copy a nearby dword or qword so that i have a cleaner order group. But its not clear what your trying to do. is this for a pointer search?

Edited by WhoKnowsWho

1 hour ago, blocx said:

no pointer ( i have no found chain in this way )

i do not know this search string and convert

Save the results of the string search in to the save list. go to the address of that string and look for static values. save one or two static values to the save list. then select all the values in the save list and copy them as ordered. Best is to select a static value above and below the desired string.

Edited by WhoKnowsWho

30 minutes ago, blocx said:

bcz when i search something it come in first sometimes it come in second it for that if it possible to group search utf8

I have no idea about it being possible through scripting. Perhaps.
But in the search bar you can't have both. UTF-8 is only UTF-8.

That's why i suggest you to search in byte instead of string. Because then you can do a group search mixing byte, word, dword, float, double and qword...but with string search you can only search for strings. So what you can try to do is search the string. Then gameguardian will show you the results. if you see the string twice copy the first 11 results and then you have your bytes. And then search for nearby values that do not change and copy them as a group search. 

But i believe your main question answered. You can't do group search in UTF-8 or any other kind of string encoding using the gameguardian search bar.

Edited by WhoKnowsWho