Genshin Impact| How to find values using pointers and metadata

Platonic

This video explains how you work your self up from metadata which is region Other to the values of interest in region Anonymous. This will provide with xyz, rotation radius, teleports...your free to try. Perhaps you find values of interest.

The video is a bit long and i talk but its working week so cant find time for editing and writhing text.

Class name has been found: HumanoidMove

Edited by XxhentaixX

• 1 month later...

It's a great tutorial, but some are done via uptade, which should be resolved

Sample

class name is 

public calss CoinsPlayerPromoItem 
 PriceItem  0x24 (field offset is)

any fields   The field we need
Sample
  Buyshop 0x564862   (any field)

If the linked domain is found as offset, that great

I found the offset @sevgili1500script I gave as an example and I made a mod menu. I had to find the space myself.

I hope you do it for offsets, I'm following.

This could be another method to get RVA and Offset (Classes, methods) instead of dump the resource from il2cpp? I've tried to dump the resource with il2cppdumper but it's not work anymore (perhaps the game has protected or obfuscated, etc...).

Edited by gtfaf

2 minutes ago, gtfaf said:

This could be another method to get RVA and Offset (Classes, methods) instead of dump the resource from il2cpp? I've tried to dump the resource with il2cppdumper but it's not work anymore.

The game can be deceptive what il2cpp. 

14 minutes ago, pro_ejder said:

The game can be deceptive what il2cpp. 

I'm not sure what problems I've faced, but I was tried multiple methods to dump the libil2cpp.so file, like to get il2cpp or global-metadata from Game Guardian for dump or use Il2cppInspector still the same issue.

Capture.PNG

Edited by gtfaf

48 minutes ago, gtfaf said:

This could be another method to get RVA and Offset (Classes, methods) instead of dump the resource from il2cpp? I've tried to dump the resource with il2cppdumper but it's not work anymore (perhaps the game has protected or obfuscated, etc...).

you can get the method in Xa, yes, but different pointer structure.

Edited by XxhentaixX

2 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

you can get the method in Xa, yes, but different pointer structure.

Just saw your video, and very interesting! But when I save the addresses and reload the game, then the addresses is wrong now, by following the 27:00s in video. Am I missing something? https://emalm.com/?v=LBaYI

Edited by gtfaf

5 hours ago, gtfaf said:

Just saw your video, and very interesting! But when I save the addresses and reload the game, then the addresses is wrong now, by following the 27:00s in video. Am I missing something? https://emalm.com/?v=LBaYI

At that time i am already in region Anonymous. When you restart the game you can't use the same addresses as reference for the value you found in A. It is on a different address each time.
You can find the value in A by searching the class name in region Other.
Other -> Ca -> A
On every restart of game you can use the string you found in region Other to find back the value in A. which is hand full if the value in A always is changing or if you can't make a group search.

• 6 months later...
On 8/3/2022 at 7:10 PM, kimfai said:

I wonder if you can match the video with subtitles. My hearing is a little impaired. If it's inconvenient, it doesn't matter. Thank you

Sadly has no subtitles. There is a other video. Bit more information and has YT subtitle feature avaible.