Duplicate Post Warning

sammax71

Question

8 answers to this question

• Administrators

He can be adamant about anything. There is a second topic. If he created it by accident, then he should have written about it.

Speaking of using the forum for a long time: I regularly transfer all his scripts from the Free Fire section. The last time was the other day. Apparently loading into the Lua Scripts section right away, it's difficult.

19 minutes ago, Enyby said:

He can be adamant about anything. There is a second topic. If he created it by accident, then he should have written about it.

Speaking of using the forum for a long time: I regularly transfer all his scripts from the Free Fire section. The last time was the other day. Apparently loading into the Lua Scripts section right away, it's difficult.

Not going to argue with you. Its your site so operate it as you will. Just seems a bit harsh to ban someone for a duplicate post.

15 hours ago, Enyby said:

Not a ban at all. Just warning.

изображение.png

If someone violate rules then he receive warning points, which leads for some penalties.

bro i do not post twice for same post its realy indepandent of me i make an post and want to edit but for some reason it post twice sorry 

and for script when i want upload i use + but in lua selection there are freefire pugb tool etc but no have luascript selection without specific game

16 minutes ago, blocx said:

and for script when i want upload i use + but in lua selection there are freefire pugb tool etc but no have luascript selection without specific game

Hey Blocx,
How are you doing today?

Your uploading through the wrong section. If your on mobile go to settings at the right => Downloads => Downloads LUA scripts then scroll all the way down and there you should have the option to upload in Lua script section without the need of the Lua script sub categories. Could be confusing since "Downloads" and "File Downloads" both have a upload option but with sub categories.

You can upload through this link: https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/category/6-lua-scripts/

Should look as in the screenshotimage.thumb.png.3ff35f9619cd69bcd92cf405f85eea85.png

Archived