Script cheat

Starter1

Question

1 hour ago, blocx said:

in first you need to find exactly your value when u have it go to and use one of option i tell to u for writte somrthing can match

You are answering off topic, I said that I have the number 17 in the dword data type, it is the same in bytes and word, I need a script to find the values of 17 through gg. search (and there will be a lot of them there) and filter out those values that I do not need, the speed will not change, so the script should filter out what is not equal to 17, and then change somewhere 100 addresses to 0

1 hour ago, blocx said:

in first you need to find exactly your value when u have it go to and use one of option i tell to u for writte somrthing can match

can you give a link to a list of all lua commands in gg

6 hours ago, Starter1 said:

how do I write a script that looks for the number 17 (in the dword value) and changes it to 0

Such script is pretty simple, just need to call several functions of GG API:

gg.clearResults() -- Clear results list to ensure that new search will be started
gg.searchNumber("17", gg.TYPE_DWORD) -- Search for the value
gg.getResults(100) -- Load first 100 results
gg.editAll("0", gg.TYPE_DWORD) -- Edit loaded results

Information about GG API functions including descriptions and examples of usage can be found in the documentation, link to which is in the post above by @blocx.

1 hour ago, MAARS said:

@CmP answered well but notice that searching simply 17 can lead you to thousands of results and editing all those can make the crash, learn about group search to make your search more accurate

@Starter1 it for that reason initial coment