Hacking game money/currencies

Chelseaa11

Question

Hello i try to use GG in my game looking for the value changing the value so i can easily find it and i manage to find it and change the value

Before was 143

Now 23000

I manage to change to 23000, but it  decrease back to normal value i try multiple times but it still decrease back, why? i try with other things too but it seems the other value doesn't change and it back again to normal value.. I really need help Thanks... 

13 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Chelseaa11 said:

Hello i try to use GG in my game looking for the value changing the value so i can easily find it and i manage to find it and change the value

Before was 143

Now 23000

I manage to change to 23000, but it  decrease back to normal value i try multiple times but it still decrease back, why? i try with other things too but it seems the other value doesn't change and it back again to normal value.. I really need help Thanks... 

Sounds like your values are server sided that's why they are reverting back to the true value. Maybe try it a different way. Possibly hack rewards or making things a negative value to buy in the store.

8 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Sounds like your values are server sided that's why they are reverting back to the true value. Maybe try it a different way. Possibly hack rewards or making things a negative value to buy in the store.

Nevermind i manage to change it and it work and not decreasing anymore but,,, when i try to do it to other value the game keep crashing XD

Edited by Chelseaa11

On 11/20/2021 at 4:43 AM, Chelseaa11 said:

Nevermind i manage to change it and it work and not decreasing anymore but,,, when i try to do it to other value the game keep crashing XD

Want to share the game so someone else can take a look?

16 hours ago, Chelseaa11 said:

It's evil hunter tycoon

Edit here the game link : Evil Hunter Tycoon https://g.co/kgs/P1wtXg

There's a whole post about that game on here but I think you get banned for hacking most things now. You used to get gems through achievements but that's a ban now.

Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please (#9r9bb9yg)

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

There's a whole post about that game on here but I think you get banned for hacking most things now. You used to get gems through achievements but that's a ban now.

Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please (#9r9bb9yg)

Idk, maybe i would but i only hack the gold i wouldn't be greedy and want everything I only take what i need not what i want i wont be sure if i'll get banned after this,, probably yes in time but im not so sure  cuzz it's been 1 week aleready but nothing happend

21 hours ago, Chelseaa11 said:

Idk, maybe i would but i only hack the gold i wouldn't be greedy and want everything I only take what i need not what i want i wont be sure if i'll get banned after this,, probably yes in time but im not so sure  cuzz it's been 1 week aleready but nothing happend

Well, most things in that game you could find by searching either X4 or X8. I doubt that's changed.

On 11/20/2021 at 4:43 AM, Chelseaa11 said:

how did you do it, i am having the same problems with a different game

On 11/29/2021 at 12:03 AM, chigzz said:

how did you do it, i am having the same problems with a different game

Just succed with the hack and im happy about it i didn't get any ban cause im not being so abuse with the game i hack diffrent type of things too and just what i need

am tryin to do the same, i have gotten one hack working but am trying recreate it, i did in game merit, on the game am doing the merit cant go over 9,99,99,99, i was putting to 999,999,999 witch was to high that was one of the reason it wasnt taking, once i figured that out i got it to increase, i didnt write the addrss down and lost it, now when i search i cant find the address i fount the first time, but i have alot of address i fount so mapping the memory out for when i do figure out how i did it then i will just need apply it to the address i fount to hack all them

On 12/1/2021 at 2:17 PM, chigzz said:

am tryin to do the same, i have gotten one hack working but am trying recreate it, i did in game merit, on the game am doing the merit cant go over 9,99,99,99, i was putting to 999,999,999 witch was to high that was one of the reason it wasnt taking, once i figured that out i got it to increase, i didnt write the addrss down and lost it, now when i search i cant find the address i fount the first time, but i have alot of address i fount so mapping the memory out for when i do figure out how i did it then i will just need apply it to the address i fount to hack all them

What game may i ask, who know i can help you