Guns of Boom script

nok1a

Just now, stonis said:

why the new script is messy, previous one's didn't had problem to run.

I didn't change anything really beside adding new hacks. Are you always having this issue or is this sometimes. which version was working for you? give version number.

16 minutes ago, stonis said:

Rt now everytime script is giving error.logged in today after a month,now the script is not working..i think it was working till 1.7 versionΒ 

Oke, i understand you. But if the script works for most people then it could be a device specific issue that i'am not familiar with. Version 1.7 did not work for people running some specific devices. At this point its really device or virtual space, apk issue. Also the script must work for as much devices as possible. And currently this version is the only one doing that. So providing me some information can help...you can try downloading the apk from the web instead of the play store. And most of all please do send me a screenshot of that one script. So that i can at least confirm if the source of the issue is even the script.

Edited by nok1a

Many players are complaining for latest scripts that's not running on there devices,giving errors & the previous were working on same device & with play store support. I think its the script tht shd be fixed.Β 

Edited by stonis

5 minutes ago, stonis said:

Many players are complaining for latest scripts that's not running on there devices,giving errors & the previous were working on same device & with play store support. I think its the script tht shd be fixed.Β 

I do not know the issue because i am not having the information i need. Based on the one screenshot you provided me you had an issue which is outside the boarders of the script. It also difficult to be aware of those many players that had an issue if they don't mention it. For now i only had 3 people having this issue as far i am concerned. I guess you can choose to help me by sending the requested screenshots so that the script can be fixed.

I can't justify u with more inputs,problem is with ur script,tht u have to consider to get it fixed,is it working on your phone.I'm using script f1vm emulator,previously also i was playing on this emu,which was working quite fine at tht time.

16 minutes ago, stonis said:

I can't justify u with more inputs,problem is with ur script,tht u have to consider to get it fixed,is it working on your phone.I'm using script f1vm emulator,previously also i was playing on this emu,which was working quite fine at tht time.

Then i can't help you, You get what you give. Thats on you. Take care.

3 hours ago, Mahir56 said:

Script working well but freeze screen also freeze my screen lol

better of using joystick freeze. players won't be able to use joysticks for a a slight moment. Screen freeze can at times indeed freeze your screen to.

Edited by nok1a

On 6/19/2022 at 2:38 PM, ternyata said:

Hack perks like highlight 0.5 to unlimited? Plz fix charm

I think perks are like server sided. Probably same as health.Β 

Or if you can give more information about this highlight. Where can i find it?

58 minutes ago, stonis said:

Thanks bruh my script started working, changed my emulator & it worked like charm.

There is request can u pls make same script for MODERN COMBAT VERSUS GAME too.πŸ‘

Great to hear you got it solved.
Regarding MCV, i prefer to keep it with one game only. In this case GoB.
I sadly not have the time for make cheats on other other games. To busy with work.